T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Guess I won't be getting my phone tomorrow. Even everyone who ordered after the 3rd are getting there phones I ordered on the date of pre orders ☹

Same here. I ordered on the 4th and UPS still has not picked it up! I wonder if they only have a certain amount of trucks each day that picks up from Tmobile. If so then I have to wait until tomorrow. How did I get stuck in a messed up batch that is getting shipped late?

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Does UPS have a set number of trucks that go to tmobile each day to pick stuff up? Meaning all the trucks could have went and gone already and waiting until tomorrow to pickup more units.
There's no trucks going T-Mobile. The phones are staged in leased warehouses near the airport.

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Also I'm not sure if Fedex flies to Punta Gorda everyday. UPS doesn't fly to RSW everyday but they have one in the early AM so hopefully it's on that one.

Im not too sure how to check flight information for fedex. Heck, even if my phone flew into RSW id still be willing to take the drive. Gives me an excuse to stop at bass pro shops while im there 😂

Posted via the Android Central App

hugg727

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
While I feel this thread is just the fourth of a ridiculous line of spam threads where impatient nerds post endlessly about a phone I feel duty bound to alleviate some of the moderator suffering by telling you that mine has finally begun the shipment process. Hopefully you can all start breathing again.

Details for your dissemination:

Coral Blue / T-Mobile
Pre-ordered on 8/9/2016
Origin: Lexington KY
Destination: Morristown NJ (yes I know I erased the town but changed my mind and was too lazy to fix it)

Hope you all enjoy your phones when and if you get them. Life is too short for refresh the UPS site, argue over when packages are air-lifted from Kentucky or insult others. God be with us all till Friday.

View attachment 235610

Congrats, I am in northern NJ as well and my phone hasnt gotten scanned yet. However we have 4 flights between now and early AM tomorow. So there is still a good chance that we will see more scans between now and about 2 AM

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Same here. I ordered on the 4th and UPS still has not picked it up! I wonder if they only have a certain amount of trucks each day that picks up from Tmobile. If so then I have to wait until tomorrow. How did I get stuck in a messed up batch that is getting shipped late?
If your phone is on a flight tomorrow morning, you won't get a scan until after midnight.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
There's no trucks going T-Mobile. The phones are staged in leased warehouses near the airport.

the flight for UPS to the airport closest to me leaves at 435 am. Do you think they will have all the phones scanned and ready to be delivered by then? I mean do you think it's too late for my phone to be scanned or will that happen later in the night?

s0nic_201

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I have a question, is it safe to say that since i have yet to receive an orgin scan that ill most likely get trackinh info tomorrow morning?

WaitingforSGN7

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I guess they are scanning the phones based on the UPS flight destination... I'm hoping mine will be scanned only by tonight or tmrw early morning, as the flight to Chicago is not until 4 AM tmrw...

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
the flight for UPS to the airport closest to me leaves at 435 am. Do you think they will have all the phones scanned and ready to be delivered by then? I mean do you think it's too late for my phone to be scanned or will that happen later in the night?

If TMO releases your phone to UPS, then yes. Looks like they have begun doing so as many are showing their phone having been scanned at origin.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes, that's still nearly 12 hours from now.

mia_xoxo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Finally something has changed. Doesn't look like my phone has been picked up by ups yet because there isn't a date set for delivery. Anyone know how to check flights to North Carolina?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781