T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
If you have a tracking I think it is safe to say that you have an 80% chance of receiving your phone tomorrow. As long as it is in transit by 8am tomorrow

rr60

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
UPS likely doesn't pick up from T-Mobile. The phones are at UPS Worldport in KY and the origin scan is processed when it goes on the plane. Origin scan will be dependent on when the flight goes out tonight.

rr60

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Does UPS have a set number of trucks that go to tmobile each day to pick stuff up? Meaning all the trucks could have went and gone already and waiting until tomorrow to pickup more units.
woops meant to quote you...
UPS likely doesn't pick up from T-Mobile. The phones are at UPS Worldport in KY and the origin scan is processed when it goes on the plane. Origin scan will be dependent on when the flight goes out tonight.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

Assuming my phone will fly into RSW and that flight leaves KY at 435am what time do you think they will scan my package?

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
We should see some movement tomorrow for sure... otherwise, how are we going to get them on the 19th? I paid mine in full when I ordered it on 8/3. Just like everyone else, I have a shipping label with tracking number and have been checking it obsessively for days now but time is up. The 19th is almost upon us 😍😍😍😍

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

UPS picks up full trailer loads that are pre sorted based on destination and then takes them from the Ingram Micro distribution center to the UPS Worldport 7 miles away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21