T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
So the new T-Mobile story is "we had to charge your card in order to secure our orders from Samsung. Your phone will ship by the 19th." Next time I'll just wait and not worry about getting my phone early. This is the worst preorder experience I've ever had.

And yes I gave them the link to this thread. I hope they choke on it!
You don't bill people 5 days early and lie about their order being shipped.

Last edited:

keno101

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
So the new T-Mobile story is "we had to charge your card in order to secure our orders from Samsung. Your phone will ship by the 19th." Next time I'll just wait and not worry about getting my phone early. This is the wort preorder experience I've ever had.

And yes I gave them the link to this thread. I hope the choke on it!
You don't bill people 5 days early and lie about their order being shipped.
That actually makes sense. Sinceb there is a huge shortage with other countries on 2 month back order. They wanted to ensure the phones where actually paid for.

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
That actually makes sense. Sinceb there is a huge shortage with other countries on 2 month back order. They wanted to ensure the phones where actually paid for.

Heck that's okay, but they could have sent an email or something or put something up on their page. Also it's a complete lie, because if you go look at their page if you order the damn phone right now today (black or silver) they ship by the 18th of this month.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781