T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
My UPS packages usually go to Nashville from Kentucky before coming to Alabama. How about yours? I figure some will go down to Birmingham.

Posted via the Android Central App

UPS Ground may stop in Nashville depending on where it is coming from. UPS Air flights from Louisville go straight to Birmingham.

Prodrig49

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Ok so I pre ordered 2 both black and were ordered on the same day they have different tracking numbers one is scheduled for delivery tomorrow and is already in New York City the other has not had an update yet what you guys think

s0nic_201

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I pre ordered 2 both black and were ordered on the same day they have different tracking numbers one is scheduled for delivery tomorrow and is already in New York City the other has not had an update yet what you guys think
I think theres something fishy about some of these tracking infos. Im undrt the impression that were not getting up to date info and that most of our packages have been on the move for a while.

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I think theres something fishy about some of these tracking infos. Im undrt the impression that were not getting up to date info and that most of our packages have been on the move for a while.

That is very possible because these phones are part of a large pre sorted shipment. You may see some/many not show an activity scan until it is offloaded from the plane at your destination airport.

Chris Dj-Elf

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Multiple flights tonight going to your area. LAX, Burbank, and Ontario. Exact flight would depend on UPS volume to each area of So Cal tonight. Ontario is a regional sort facility for UPS Air.

Ya I know my cell spot came into la last week so who knows were it will land thanks tho

Prodrig49

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I don't think so I check the website these guys have been giving and thanks to all who have been posting those links because they have been helpful also the flight my package was on Departed at a certain time on the website and arrive at a certain time and 7 minutes after the arrival time on the website my package was scanned to arrive at a location in New York City

Way out west

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Ordered five minutes after midnight on 8/3 a Coral Blue Note 7...just hoping it does get here by Friday, but looking at those flights just makes the wait a bit more fun...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance