T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Le sad, mine doesn't look like it has left KY yet but I do have an IMEI. Oh well, first world problems. It will be here soon and I didn't have to get off my butt and go to a store :)

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Hopfully all these flights aren't the phones to be delivered to the stores hahaha...........ugh the agony ??????

Some may be since all the phones are supplied to the stores from the DC in Louisville. If your tracking number shows it has departed Louisville it won't matter what else is on the plane, which is a mix of freight from all over the country that was sorted at UPS in Louisville and reloaded onto outbound flights.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
At this point there's virtually no way for the phones to go out in order. The order of the scans now are at the mercy of the flight schedule.

We can only hope that anyone who has been charged and received tracking was approved to actually ship out tonight/tomorrow morning.

We will see come morning.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Still nothing on my end but I assume mine is flying into Ft. Myers early in the morning.

How does the Louisville airport handle all this UPS traffic though? That's a lot of flights plus add in passenger flights too. Seems like a large airport for the size city it is.

Prodrig49

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Well hopefully this will make some of you feel a little better I ordered mine on the 4th which is not too late. Plus I was charged this past Friday like many, and my order started been processed on the 13th. Maybe this will give some people hope, it is still early.

s0nic_201

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Still nothing on my end but I assume mine is flying into Ft. Myers early in the morning.

How does the Louisville airport handle all this UPS traffic though? That's a lot of flights plus add in passenger flights too. Seems like a large airport for the size city it is.
So if its on an early flight out tomorrow does that mean that youll get it tomorrow?

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site

UPS gets their own dedicated runways.

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

UPS in Louisville is a separate part of the airport. The 100+ outbound flights occur after midnight when there is virtually no passenger plane traffic between midnight and 6 am.

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
So if its on an early flight out tomorrow does that mean that youll get it tomorrow?

Yes. Most of the freight moves after midnight when all the inbound flights have been sorted and loaded back on to planes going to its destination. If anyone's phone ships during the night if will be delivered tomorrow. The exception to this is if severe weather is a factor in any given place.

Way out west

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
If you go into your account under billing and look at your Eip it should be listed under the note 7 device.

Just a little bit of rain here today. Nothing that will keep Buster Brown from delivering some phones tomorrow. :)

TomOfTx - I'm in Cali and there's a fire brewing out here - while I'm nowhere near the fire, could that possibly slow down the delivery progress?