T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

papabutter

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
Wildfires are Impacting Service in Areas of California

Posted August 17 , 11:25 AM ET

Wildfires are impacting service in areas of California. There will be no pickups or deliveries today in the affected areas.

We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.

Visit ups.com® for the latest information on service delays, including a list of ZIP codes where pickups and deliveries may be impacted today. Continue to track your packages to determine if you will be impacted.

Posted via the Android Central App

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Yes. Most of the freight moves after midnight when all the inbound flights have been sorted and loaded back on to planes going to its destination. If anyone's phone ships during the night if will be delivered tomorrow. The exception to this is if severe weather is a factor in any given place.

Anyways on my end it doesn't show it picked up by UPS yet but there is a flight close to my area at 435am. What you think the chances of me getting my phone are tomorrow?

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Anyways on my end it doesn't show it picked up by UPS yet but there is a flight close to my area at 435am. What you think the chances of me getting my phone are tomorrow?
Depending how far your local UPS hub is and as long as it makes it by 7:00 and loaded onto the delivery truck

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

At this point I say the chances look good our phones actually ship tonight after seeing many people showing scan activity by UPS. Most of us may not know until tomorrow morning if our phone was picked up. Hoping for the best. My phone has yet to show any scan by UPS thus far.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
At this point I say the chances look good our phones actually ship tonight after seeing many people showing scan activity by UPS. Most of us may not know until tomorrow morning if our phone was picked up. Hoping for the best. My phone has yet to show any scan by UPS thus far.

The flight is supposed to leave KY at 435am and probably arrive in Ft. Myers at 615am. The airport is about 45 miles from the local UPS hub for my town. I probably won't get the phone until Fri then even though it will be just a few miles away from me.

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Crap. My hub is only 10 miles from here but the plane leaves at 435am from KY for Ft Myers, FL so it looks like no phone for me tomorrow!

Unless that plane leaving at 4:35am experienced a very lengthy delay (planes do have mechanical issues), everything on that plane will be delivered tomorrow.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Crap. My hub is only 10 miles from here but the plane leaves at 435am from KY for Ft Myers, FL so it looks like no phone for me tomorrow!
You know we have already answered your questions to the best of our ability.

We are all in a holding pattern until scan activity kicks up again, presumably after midnight.

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
How far from the airport is what really matters... I personally worry about it, I think most are going to get phones tomorrow regardless of scan activity... not every single box gets not every single box get scanned, some get scanned when they arrive instead of departing.

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
The flight is supposed to leave KY at 435am and probably arrive in Ft. Myers at 615am. The airport is about 45 miles from the local UPS hub for my town. I probably won't get the phone until Fri then even though it will be just a few miles away from me.

45 miles is not a problem. I live 50 miles from the airport UPS flies in to here in Houston and there has never been any problem with delivery that day, barring severe weather which has only effected one of my shipments in the last few years. I get stuff from Amazon that ships overnight out of Louisville numerous times a month and no problem with UPS delivering on time.

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Let me say this to anyone worrying UPS cannot deliver to them overnight. If your package is scheduled to deliver the next day via UPS Air, it will be or UPS must refund the cost of shipping that package to TMO (or whoever ships any package to you). The only exception to the money back guarantee is when things happen beyond UPS' control, such as severe weather, flooding, wild fires, etc. If their plane or truck breaks down, that is on them and they must refund the cost of the shipping if they fail to deliver that day as scheduled. They will make every effort to deliver these UPS Air shipments on time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo