T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

MikeB808

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I just hope mine is shipped next day. On T-Mobiles site under my order info it shows next day, but on UPS' website it shows as 2 Day. I'm thinking that since I live so far away from Louisville that maybe they wanted to give it enough time to get out here, just incase. But there is a direct flight from there to Honolulu, so an hoping my phone is on that flight. If so it gets in around 6:15 am and should be out to deliver shortly after. I guess I won't know anything though until late tonight my time. But if it gets here Friday I can live with that, but would love it if I got it tomorrow

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
So I guess now my question is, how long does it take to sort and everything once the flight lands?

Most locations the plane is unloaded and sorted in under an hour. Even faster at main the sort facility in Louisville where they sort more 350,000 packages an hour. It it more automated then it was years ago where a human had to read the zip code and manually sort the package. Now it is mostly done by laser scanners that read the barcode on the box and automatically direct it to right container and/or truck to go to the next UPS facility. These packages are traveling down the conveyor belts and read by lasers so fast they all look like a blur to humans. The same is true at places like Amazon and Walmart distribution centers that handle millions of boxes a day.

daisyd89

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
i really hope i get mine tomorrow.... Im currently using the Note 4 and i feel like its going to die on me at any moment. On top of that I have to go out of town on friday... ugh

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
If it makes yall feel better.. Sprint charged me on 9/3 when I ordered and took money out the next day.. giving us 0 sense of when things were happening. So maybe TMO charging you near the time they are sending should be a good thing... js

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Screenshot (6).png
It looks like mine took a pit stop in Dayton, not even half way to Detroit metro airport. It's moving though and that's all I care about. :)
Now, if we could just get confirmation on the other phone...

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
https://youtu.be/ZPeAfOyGic4

If I'm correct it's among top 10 or top 5 busiest airports

3rd busiest airport for freight in the USA (7th worldwide). I believe more than half of the flights in and out of Louisville are UPS. Very heavy outbound traffic for UPS between midnight and 6 am.

Memphis is the busiest (2nd worldwide) and Anchorage is the 2nd busiest airport (4th worldwide) for freight here in the USA. Hong Kong is busiest airport for freight worldwide.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
what about flights into miami ? no origin scan yet, still says ready for ups, info not available...

Posted via the Android Central App
I'm in the same boat as you. Luckily there are LOTS of flights between tonight and early morning tomorrow to Miami. Hopefully our phones will be on one of those.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski