T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Fabian Lopez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Tom mOfTx - I'm in Cali and there's a fire brewing out here - while I'm nowhere near the fire, could that possibly slow down the delivery progress?

I doubt it. The fire is 2-3 hours away from lax. Even further from John Wayne and about 1-2 hours away from Ontario. I live over the landing path of incoming planes of LAX about 15 miles away from LAX And haven't seen any slow down. I can hear a plane at this very moment

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Your package is going by truck, not plane. Very common when the destination is not very far away and it leaves during the day time.
That's what I thought as well. The shipping method still shows 'Next Day Air Saver' though.
I just looked on the map and it's about 350 miles. However, Dayton has an International airport as well, so who knows?

Fabian Lopez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
So I guess now my question is, how long does it take to sort and everything once the flight lands?

With previous next day shippings I've ordered before coming from the east, usually the plane lands early in the am like 4-7 am and then it gets sorted at the airport into the trucks and usually on its way by 9am ish for delivery.

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
That's what I thought as well. The shipping method still shows 'Next Day Air Saver' though.
I just looked on the map and it's about 350 miles. However, Dayton has an International airport as well, so who knows?

Yeah, not all UPS Air packages actually have to travel by air if they can be trucked to the destination in time. UPS does not fly into Dayton right now.

Cappaccinodagreat

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Ordered Coral Blue on Friday 08/05. The only email I got was the first one on that day confirming I placed the order.
Credit card went though yesterday. No tracking email, no order update.... "due to ship 08/18 to 08/19.