T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Shanda5303

Banned
Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Where did anyone say that we want something for nithing? Never stated that once. Just asking T Mobile to do what they say they will do. Like Verizon and ATT charge us the day it ships...as per the consumer agreement. Thats is all we are asking. Not to get something for free. I have my.own money.....unlike alot of people...i dont need money from others. Its business and holding companies accountable.

Posted via the Android Central App
Well said!

Cappaccinodagreat

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Here is what it says when I log in to Tmobile...

Being Processed
Your shipping date range has changed
Estimated to ship 08/18/2016 - 08/19/2016
Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note7 - Blue Coral - 64GB

DELIVERY
USPS Priority Mail

***What I dont get it, everyone is posting UPS updates, flights and tracking info, but it says mine is shipping by post office!!!** SMH.jpg

AZwldcats

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Here is what it says when I log in to Tmobile...

Being Processed
Your shipping date range has changed
Estimated to ship 08/18/2016 - 08/19/2016
Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note7 - Blue Coral - 64GB

DELIVERY
USPS Priority Mail

***What I dont get it, everyone is posting UPS updates, flights and tracking info, but it says mine is shipping by post office!!!** View attachment 235646

They all say USPS..

But are going out UPS

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
We need the flight early morning to get it tomorrow deliveried , now is 9:31 PM on KY and nothing change on my UPS Status

May not change until later just before flight leaves. Most of us are hoping for the same thing, but have to wait until later to know if phone is coming tomorrow. We are optimistic because quite a few have shown movement for their phone already today.

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Haven't seen any changes on UPS but I'd be surprised if it didn't change at some point tonight, hopefully there will be a flight from Louisville to Lansing Michigan in the wee hours of the morning like usual.