T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

sincere11105

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
If your phone goes out on the overnight flights, you may not see any scan activity until after midnight prior to flight departure. Most of us, myself included, are waiting just like you for some UPS scan activity.
Same thing happened to me the other day with another phone.

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
I live in Los Angeles.
I have tracking information and I keep checking with ups to see if my phone has arrived, and the information reads...Unavailable!. I have contacted ups and they state that there has been a label printed but they haven't received my package!. I ordered on the 2nd.

Posted via the Android Central App

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Same thing happened to me the other day with another phone.

The only reason I have doubts is because past orders that I've had from T-Mobile will still show an origin scan sometime before I go to bed, then the rest of the shipping happens overnight. Here's to hoping they can pull it off and have them out for delivery in the AM

Edit: I'm going to need a few more

acentralist

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Mine 'ready for UPS' since 8/13 and still no change. I am in San Francisco.

Same here. I'm in Vegas though. But been ready for pick up since 8/13. I'm seeing a pattern so far that is orders ready for pick up AFTER 8/13 have shown movement but not any (at least for west coast) that's been ready for pick up since 8/13. Totally counterintuitive, but hey this whole thing has been anything but intuitive to begin with hahahaha

Way out west

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Same here. I'm in Vegas though. But been ready for pick up since 8/13. I'm seeing a pattern so far that is orders ready for pick up AFTER 8/13 have shown movement but not any (at least for west coast) that's been ready for pick up since 8/13. Totally counterintuitive, but hey this whole thing has been anything but intuitive to begin with hahahaha

Guess the early orders are at the bottom of a palette in KY ---

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I thought I was impatient when waiting to get something I ordered but you guys are on a different level. I have never tracked UPS flights lol. I hope you all get your phones tomorrow or Friday at the latest. I can only imagine this forum if there is a delay. Good luck throughout the night guys!! 👍

Ikr??? These guys are GOOD! I can't believe this level of tracking that I'm seeing! I'm truly amazed.

Posted via the Android Central App

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
The flight to the closest UPS airport to me is 435am takes off. What time should I expect an origin scan? I'm still stuck waiting for pickup phase.

DSEditorjoel

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
This thread is glorious right now. Not sure if re-post but any info on when the NYC bound planes take off? (My wife thinks I've hit a new low jumping in on this flight aware craziness).

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I guess Florida is one of the lucky states

I live in Punta Gorda, and still no movement here. Still waiting to pickup from UPS :( I hope it's on the Ft. Myers flight in the morning. I will be really mad if I have to wait until Monday when I ordered 0n 8/4