T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I live in Punta Gorda, and still no movement here. Still waiting to pickup from UPS :( I hope it's on the Ft. Myers flight in the morning. I will be really mad if I have to wait until Monday when I ordered 0n 8/4
Same. I'm in Miami and I ordered 8/4. We'll be okay. I have faith we will wake up to a surprise today or Friday. Not Monday.

spizike23

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Just checked mine is in New Jersey right now will be coming to me in Maryland while I'm at work ironically enough at T-Mobile lol

And from what I can confirm from reading earlier all stores got a shipment of roughly 5-6 silver and 5-6 black no blue looks like the pre orders got most of those in the area I'm in most stores get the same shipments

THE BLACK MODEL IS LOVE IN PERSON IMO

mia_xoxo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I thought I was impatient when waiting to get something I ordered but you guys are on a different level. I have never tracked UPS flights lol. I hope you all get your phones tomorrow or Friday at the latest. I can only imagine this forum if there is a delay. Good luck throughout the night guys!! 👍

Haha. UPS and T-Mobile would be in a world of trouble if that happens.

succulentgarden

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Some of you that don't show it shipped might sign up for a my usps account. I know it's suppose to come via ups, but mine looks like it was transfered to usps for delivery (I live in a rural area, so that may be why)

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I live in Punta Gorda, and still no movement here. Still waiting to pickup from UPS :( I hope it's on the Ft. Myers flight in the morning. I will be really mad if I have to wait until Monday when I ordered 0n 8/4

That's weird..because it said it had an arrival scan for me around 7 in Orlando. Yours should be included I would assume

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
This thread is glorious right now. Not sure if re-post but any info on when the NYC bound planes take off? (My wife thinks I've hit a new low jumping in on this flight aware craziness).

I posted flight info a few pages back. You have multiple flights coming to the NYC area via Newark, JFK, and LaGuardia tonight.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
That's weird..because it said it had an arrival scan for me around 7 in Orlando. Yours should be included I would assume

You live closer to orlando though right? I'm pretty sure mine wasn't on the Orlando flight. It's very likely it's on this 435am flight to Ft. Myers. If it isn't I'll be mad. Ordered early and why is mine pushed so far back then?

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site

I live right next to wesley chapel. I just moved from wesley chapel to land o lakes 4 months ago near the Tampa premium outlet mall I pre-ordered blue coral on 8/4. when did you preorder? and what color?

Posted via the Android Central App