T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

barefootbear

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Guess who waited it out like the rest of you and isn't even getting her phone in the end! 🙋🏽 this girl!!!
My phone will not be here before I leave to Houston and since I set up an in-store trade in, I'd have to trade it in at the El Paso location where I pre-ordered. I don't even have an address to have it shipped to in Houston... I'm just going to have my parents reject the package once it actually does arrive ☹️☹️

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I live right next to wesley chapel. I just moved from wesley chapel to land o lakes 4 months ago near the Tampa premium outlet mall I pre-ordered blue coral on 8/4. when did you preorder? and what color?

Posted via the Android Central App

Yours might be on the Clearwater flight in the morning. Me, I live in old people central, SWFL. RSW doesn't even get a daily UPS flight. For an intl airport RSW looks outdated and pretty primitive.

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
the guy that lives in wesley chapel which is 2 minutes down the road from me is showing his is coming tomorrow from Orlando. I would assume that's where mine would be coming from as well.

Posted via the Android Central App

Masterramy

May 23, 2011
Visit site
This might not be helpful, but it is an internal memo I got from a tmobile rep in relation to how the preorders are being handle. Notice how it says "although we are providing shipping information early, the devices will ship on the original date, and even though ups website says a date, those are estimates and the phones will be shipped on the original planned date.

Attachments

• 3811.jpg
    3811.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 67

spizike23

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I wonder if everyone freaking out about getting the phone before release date will still be as giddy about the phone once receiving and using it lol

Mandajean2001

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
This might not be helpful, but it is an internal memo I got from a tmobile rep in relation to how the preorders are being handle. Notice how it says "although we are providing shipping information early, the devices will ship on the original date, and even though ups website says a date, those are estimates and the phones will be shipped on the original planned date.
The internal memo is about when the initial shipping and charge info went out last week to explain why there were tracking numbers and no movement.