T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Going to run for awhile. Still no change on my end. If I don't see the scan within a couple hours means no thur delivery for me which will be a crock because they have a 430am flight and probably my phone isn't even getting picked up tonight then but stuck in the back of the pile.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Going to run for awhile. Still no change on my end. If I don't see the scan within a couple hours means no thur delivery for me which will be a crock because they have a 430am flight and probably my phone isn't even getting picked up tonight then but stuck in the back of the pile.

Breathe Blues. You'll see it Friday then. No biggie.

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm starting to think based on the number of people who still haven't had any change that this is seriously looking like a Friday delivery for everyone.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
If it doesn't scan by 3:30am, then probably not coming. Lots of time still.

doeboynmek

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
So, for everyone saying that you HAVE to see an origin scan/departure/arrival scan to indicate delivery, this is simply not true.

More than half the time I get Next Day Air Saver I don't get any scans until delivery in Orlando, as shown in the screenshot below. (Screenshot below is of the S7 Edge)

IMG_0148.jpg

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I am guessing my wife's phone will ship late tonight, catch up with mine and end up on the same delivery truck tomorrow. No flight information or anything else to base this on. Just a hunch. 😜

ctown81

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I made a fb post a week or so ago and tmobile has been responding non stop to comments about the orders. Haven't had a ping on it in a week and now my notification is constantly going.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm starting to think based on the number of people who still haven't had any change that this is seriously looking like a Friday delivery for everyone.
Well there's been lots of updated tracking here, XDA, Reddit. So things are definitely happening already and lots of people will get phones tomorrow.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

There are UPS flights leaving for everywhere, all the time from Louisville. My Tmo orders in the past haven't had an origin scan until near 4am est. The plane for my city leaves in 5 hours.

Still plenty of time for more N7's to go out tonight for Thursday delivery.

If not...no worries, release day delivery :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid