T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
So, for everyone saying that you HAVE to see an origin scan/departure/arrival scan to indicate delivery, this is simply not true.

More than half the time I get Next Day Air Saver I don't get any scans until delivery in Orlando, as shown in the screenshot below. (Screenshot below is of the S7 Edge)

View attachment 235666

I agree, especially with large bulk shipments. That is why not seeing any scan activity does not necessarily mean the phone is not enroute and may get scanned at destination.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
No there are still many flights leaving KY tonight and tomorrow morning. You'll know by early AM tomorrow if you are getting it.

Perfect thanks, this is so confusing. I made my pre order within the first 5 minutes and honestly a day later then others won't kill me but it's the principle of me knowing I ordered so early and others who order later than me getting it before smh

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Perfect thanks, this is so confusing. I made my pre order within the first 5 minutes and honestly a day later then others won't kill me but it's the principle of me knowing I ordered so early and others who order later than me getting it before smh
You can throw order time/day out the window. It's now about flight departure time and destination.

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
You live closer to orlando though right? I'm pretty sure mine wasn't on the Orlando flight. It's very likely it's on this 435am flight to Ft. Myers. If it isn't I'll be mad. Ordered early and why is mine pushed so far back then?

My aunt does. It's being sent to her house. She's in the Tampa area so I guess that's why.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
The internal memo is about when the initial shipping and charge info went out last week to explain why there were tracking numbers and no movement.

They came with that memo after TMOBILE customers raised cane over the way this was handled!

It wasn't like this for the Note 4, S7, GearS, we got them before release date.

IMO, they should have kept that tracking information ,and release it when UPS had the phones!
And they could have put out a memo to all Tmobile customers that this time the phones will NOT BE released until release day, regardless of how it was done in the past.

IMO, that would have squelched all the frustration Tmobile customers went through in what I call a big blunder on Tmobile's part!

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
They came with that memo after TMOBILE customers raised cane over the way this was handled!

IMO, they should have kept that tracking information ,and release it when UPS had the phones!
And they could have put out a memo to all Tmobile customers that this time the phones will NOT BE released until release day, regardless of how it was done in the past.

IMO, that would have squelched all the frustration Tmobile customers went through in what I call a big blunder on Tmobile's part!

Yeah, I don't really get it. They knew we'd all expect the stuff early just like previous phone releases. Why not make an extra effort to explain that "No, really guys, this time you'll get them on release day"

qb175

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Just checked mine is in New Jersey right now will be coming to me in Maryland while I'm at work ironically enough at T-Mobile lol

And from what I can confirm from reading earlier all stores got a shipment of roughly 5-6 silver and 5-6 black no blue looks like the pre orders got most of those in the area I'm in most stores get the same shipments

THE BLACK MODEL IS LOVE IN PERSON IMO

I'm in MD too. TMO in Laurel said they didn't get any Note 7's in yet.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I agree, especially with large bulk shipments. That is why not seeing any scan activity does not necessarily mean the phone is not enroute and may get scanned at destination.

I don't know I find that strange because with other phone releases usually you have every destination or origin scan in this case it's kind of weird

Mandajean2001

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site

No this memo came out around the 10th, before cards were charged and before the text message came out. As I've said before..new pre-order system that they're using. And remember the text around the 12th that said may take several days for tracking info? Now is the several days. Not once did they say there would be early release.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000