T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

AZwldcats

May 20, 2010
Visit site
For those doing delivery windows.

From the other thread that was locked.
This was mentioned earlier, but I thought I'd reiterate. There's a promo code to UPS My Choice Premium that gets you a year at $10. BVZR8O4S4
There's another one for 3 months for $3.
BTH5ZYHD3

keno101

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Right before bed news that my new toy is coming to daddy tomorrow. Gotta sleep well tonight... Los Angeles ca between 11-3 my door man will hold it for me

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
For those doing delivery windows.

From the other thread that was locked.
This was mentioned earlier, but I thought I'd reiterate. There's a promo code to UPS My Choice Premium that gets you a year at $10. BVZR8O4S4
There's another one for 3 months for $3.
BTH5ZYHD3

Thanks, but what can I do with that account? Can I change the delivery address or change the delivery time window?

DroidDavi

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
Just changed mine to pick up couldn't change my wife's since the package is in her name and she doesn't have a ups account to bad she can play with mine until hers gets here ... Nah she can wait

Posted via the Android Central App

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Man you know I been in it since the beginning. But now I'm about to burn this ***** down. I didn't care this whole time. Now I'm about to go postal. I'm about to turn on my own ppl. Forget kim jungle ill

I feel you man.. I know you've been here since the beginning, so have I.. Right here with you buddy..

Fabian Lopez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
j96dr7.png

OC here. Ordered on 3rd for the one on its way Onyx Black (my girlfriend's) ... . The one pending canceled on the 3rd and pre-ordered again on the 4th (ordered the wrong color) the one pending (mine) is a coral Blue. Coming from La Habra

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1