T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Bruce Mao

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
It should if it's a customer care center. Otherwise, they may need to take it from the care center and deliver it to that UPS store, which could take more time.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Finally, be here tomorrow 12 to 4. Will change the destination to my hospital room #, leave the the time the same.
This when Tmobile should have sent all that info.

Anyway, got a big smile on my face. I am the original 75 year old kid!:D

mcook1670

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Finally got my orgin scan from UPS! On time for delivery! I'm having it held at the main hub in Tampa, so I can pick it up in the morning.. fingers crossed

Posted via the Android Central App

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm thinking of changing my home delivery to pickup at the UPS store, since the one nearest to me opens at 8 AM. If I put in a request, everything should go smoothly regarding pickup, correct?

How far away is the UPS store from your house? Sometimes it may effect which UPS terminal delivers the package and cause delivery to be delayed until the next day.

Way out west

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Got that too, in the form of a USB C card charger! Got my VR pre ordered and should be here on the 21st..hoot, hoot.
Slamming my 200gb card right in too. :D

I wonder if the VR head set is doing well in preorder...was thinking of checking it out in BB before pulling the trigger...and 200gb card? Which brand? What r/w speed?

mcook1670

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm thinking of changing my home delivery to pickup at the UPS store, since the one nearest to me opens at 8 AM. If I put in a request, everything should go smoothly regarding pickup, correct?

That usually adds a day, if you want to pick it up find the main hub where it comes in to be put on the delivery trucks. Thats the fastest option.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
IMO, the Note 7 has already gave up $850 worth of joy to me! The smiles and joy without even having it in my possession tells me and should tell all of you new owners, we some darn smart peeps, I know I am!:D

Shanda5303

Banned
Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Finally UPS app is working again...😥
97318b019de3b7c5a5a01bba7a7f2fe2.jpg

Last edited:

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
People who were in here know what I'm talking about... If u don't disregard the post and keep waiting for your phone...

You were way late to the thread and boasted you talked to someone high up and were in the know.

Lolz. Ya, you had inside info. We got it ;)

I think you love bragging, from all your nonsense yesterday. Saying you didn't believe Josh, etc.

We get it. It was all you.

Night night gents, enjoy your N7's!