T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I woke up to both mine and my husband's tracking information to say in transit. They are in our state. My husband's has been scanned in our local town to be delivered. Mine has the same arrival time at the airport, but does not have a departure scan from there or an arrival scan to our town. I really hope they both arrive today!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Got an email from ups choice and I'm getting it today...woohoo.. At what point can I change the delivery window?

Attachments

• 64390.jpg
    64390.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 93

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Looks like mine left Louisville in 2 different planes (not sure if that's odd). One is already on vehicle for delivery, the other is not.

alexeisch

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I had posted this yesterday but it got lost in the shuffle. Was curious.....why hasn't TMO or any other carrier for that matter ever done in store reservations. I mean, honestly, given the choice I would have rather reserved my phone online and been able to go into a designated store (sort of like Apple does on launch day!) and picked up my phone rather than waiting all day for UPS......does anyone know of a possible reason why carriers do not do this?

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
It all worked out in the end:
8AWfhxm.jpg

Got an email from ups choice and I'm getting it today...woohoo.. At what point can I change the delivery window?

At this point, I wouldn't change a thing, just in case...

bacano22

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
So get this, Ordered the 15th charged on the 16th, order says processing on Tmobile site, but i just got a UPS Mychoice email with tracking and its OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Yes its at my destination ups location near home. I just called them and they'll hold it there for me to pickup today😍

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01