T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Ordered Blue Coral on the 4th @ appx 8am-ish from Houston and updated this morning with "out for delivery"... Let's hope so... Being delivered to my work,so still some hurdles to overcome,but at least there's movement,and in such a way that might put that bad boy in my hands today!! What a pre-order fiasco this time around... As frustrating as it was/is,I still believe it was the right move to pre-order,and as early as I did, bc if not,I may not have secured my Blue Note 7... Now let's hope it gets delivered before all of the pre-ordered gifts are gone... ugggggh. Almost there!! Good luck to everyone on the forum,hope to see a ton of pics of ur devices today!!

Also, just like to point out that this is not the release date, so...once again T-Mobile said it'd be delivered on the 19th and we're getting them before. And people wonder why we didn't trust T-Mobile.

Cappaccinodagreat

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
While I was sleeping.....

Now I don't have time to stay home from work.

Guess I will try to pick it up from UPS tomorrow morning.

Posted via the Android Central App and my Note 3

Last edited:

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
On the phone with UPS customer service (on hold). Hoping my phone has arrived at my local hub. They're only open from 9-10 am to the public. Then not until 3:30. Hopefully they've got my phone there so I can pick it up in 10 minutes!!!
Mine is weird as well . girard hub open till 1 then closed until 330 and open till 7. I work an hr away and planning to get there just before 1

alexeisch

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
What a flipping nightmare it is over on the Sprint side of things. I guess a lot of them had to *pay* for overnight shipping and the updates are now saying that they won't get their phones until Monday because Sprint doesn't have a weekend delivery agreement with UPS. I would *hate* to be a UPS or Sprint rep today.....I hate bashing other carriers, but I was with Sprint many years ago and left and have not been happier since. I just cannot imagine forking over a few hundred bucks PLUS shipping and then having to wait all weekend to get my new phone. Fail!

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Mine is weird as well . girard hub open till 1 then closed until 330 and open till 7. I work an hr away and planning to get there just before 1

Mine is ridiculous. It's only open from 9-10 in the mornings. Then from 3:30-6:30. I have a very short window to pick up this morning. If it's not there by 9:30 I have to wait until 4 or so to pick it up. At that point I could've just waited on delivery to my house. LOL

It won't be the end of the world if I have to wait, just so excited to get it!!!

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
What a flipping nightmare it is over on the Sprint side of things. I guess a lot of them had to *pay* for overnight shipping and the updates are now saying that they won't get their phones until Monday because Sprint doesn't have a weekend delivery agreement with UPS. I would *hate* to be a UPS or Sprint rep today.....I hate bashing other carriers, but I was with Sprint many years ago and left and have not been happier since. I just cannot imagine forking over a few hundred bucks PLUS shipping and then having to wait all weekend to get my new phone. Fail!

Oh man! Those poor Sprint folks. Hopefully they'll get there's tomorrow though, and not have to wait until Monday. Lots of overnight shippings credits seem to be in Sprint's future.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Will be picking it up shortly.
e83ec3b444be276942263f4e734c08d6.jpg

eocleader

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Any change? Mine is still the same way. I was charged 2 days ago. No tracking yet

No change. Still says "being processed" but the estimated ship date still shows as 8/18-8/19. I spoke to a rep and he told me that it's being prepared to be shipped, but I don't know what to believe anymore.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Well, guys.. It's been real, it's been fun, but it hasn't been real fun. Mine is officially out for delivery, so it looks like I no longer need to stalk this thread. Hopefully everyone starts receiving them soon!

mbbyy11

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
No change. Still says "being processed" but the estimated ship date still shows as 8/18-8/19. I spoke to a rep and he told me that it's being prepared to be shipped, but I don't know what to believe anymore.

Fingers crossed it will ship today, and we will get it tomorrow. Or I'm going to flip out. I just don't like they say cards will be charged when the device is in STOCK and SHIPPING if its not really shipping. It's misleading. I really really hope sometime today we get tracking and overnight !

bchildress

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I learned the last time that there was no reason to pay for overnight shipping as the early pre-orders are all pushed out overnight and usually early from T-Mobile so I planned and ordered appropriately.

keno101

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Mine coming in today by 3pm Los Angeles time. So happy. One question though when is an appropriate time to stop staking toys thread?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante