T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Once I get the phone I will immediately insert my Sim card from the S7 and put my case on it before I even switch everything over to the new phone. Taking no chances of cracking this thing!

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Once I get the phone I will immediately insert my Sim card from the S7 and put my case on it before I even switch everything over to the new phone. Taking no chances of cracking this thing!

So are you getting your phone today Blues? I knew you had some concerns. Tracking says delivery today and enroute?

alexeisch

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Question: I am moving from an iphone to N7, is changing the phone as simple as popping out my SIM from the iphone and putting it in the N7? (Just six hours to go until I get to pick mine up!)

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Was browsing over the AT&T thread and looks like they are getting the phones in generic crap AT&T orange box. So glad I'm on T-Mobile, no logos and not messing up with packaging. I would hope one day they also allow us to uninstall all the bloat T-Mobile apps if customer wanted and not just disable. Can't imagine being in Verizon or AT&T, they are so much control freaks.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Question: I am moving from an iphone to N7, is changing the phone as simple as popping out my SIM from the iphone and putting it in the N7? (Just six hours to go until I get to pick mine up!)

Yes, assuming the SIM in your iPhone is already a nano-SIM. Otherwise you'll have to cut it down to size.

bchildress

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Sorta, sometimes the carriers want to know to change their messaging info, imessage vs sms (ATT) but haven't had issue with T-Mobile in doing that. Make sure you disable Imessage before you switch or your friends may get confirmed delivery on messages to you from their iphone but you won't actually get them.

eocleader

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
I hear you, preordered JOD 8/7 blue coral...no dice hear������������

No status update w/ tmo ...nothing zilch Nada...I guess I now know what it must've felt like being Casey at the bat in Mudville...

Yeah, I hear ya. It would be great if they offered some clarity. My card was charged and some reps say it's on backorder, while others say the shipment is ready and being prepared. I don't know what to believe so I'll just wait.

Chris Dj-Elf

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Was browsing over the AT&T thread and looks like they are getting the phones in generic crap AT&T orange box. So glad I'm on T-Mobile, no logos and not messing up with packaging. I would hope one day they also allow us to uninstall all the bloat T-Mobile apps if customer wanted and not just disable. Can't imagine being in Verizon or AT&T, they are so much control freaks.

A great app for all the bloat ware is samsung package disabler on the play store it's only a couple bucks never looked back on buying that app :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia