T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Has your tracking number stated that your package got delivered to the location you're going to pick it up from?

I'm in Cali and I asked for it to be held at the hub but it hasn't said delivered to hub it does say in transit on time.

Posted via the Android Central App

Yep once it came to my local customer center they held it for pick up instead of loading on to delivery truck. Then my status changed to held for pick up and got an email from ups choice as well that my package is held for pick up.

The status won't change to held for pick up until it comes to your local customer/distribution center where it gets ready to be loaded into the truck.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Yep once it came to my local customer center they held it for pick up instead of loading on to delivery truck. Then my status changed to held for pick up and got an email from ups choice as well that my package is held for pick up.

The status won't change to held for pick up until it comes to your local customer/distribution center where it gets ready to be loaded into the truck.

OK thanks, the hub here opens at 10 so I still got all day, hope you get to enjoy your phone soon

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if I'm able to pick my package up before it says available for pick up ? My wife's is gonna truck out for delivery so I know they are both here

If you selected ups store instead of customer center then no, they have to still deliver to the ups store and then you will get a notification. What does your tracking say?

DroidDavi

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
If you selected ups store instead of customer center then no, they have to still deliver to the ups store and then you will get a notification. What does your tracking say?

No it's a customer service center it says destination scan but I remember in the past it saying available for pick up

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yes mine was destination scan at 5 AM and got to customer center at 8.30 am PST and then it changed to held for pick up.

eckono38

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
For those switching from an iPhone make sure you turn off find my iPhone, deactivate FaceTime, and iMessage from the iCloud.com website and on the phone. I did it once only on the phone and I couldn't receive messages from people with iPhones.

DroidDavi

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
Yes mine was destination scan at 5 AM and got to customer center at 8.30 am PST and then it changed to held for pick up.

It still hasn't switched to available for pick up I was hoping to get it before work guess I'll have to wait

alt075

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
It should be as long as you have the same type of sim, but if you are using the same number for your upgrade they provide you with a sim in your N7 box . ALSO, make sure you call Tmobile and make sure they give you the right data package. I briefly had an iphone and couldn't use data because they have a different data setup for iphone and android. weird but make sure you call and make sure.

Yes It is the same. I have moved my sim between Iphone 6splus to my note 5 and now going into my note 7. :) It will take a few days for the pic of which phone you are using to change online. But your phone will work right away.

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
They are here!! The blue coral is the most beautiful phone I have seen, in my opinion. I am so excited! 😊😊

Attachments

• 3639.jpg
    3639.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 57

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm picking up at the local UPS do you guys think I should open the box and make sure everything's there before I leave

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta