T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
For those switching from an iPhone make sure you turn off find my iPhone, deactivate FaceTime, and iMessage from the iCloud.com website and on the phone. I did it once only on the phone and I couldn't receive messages from people with iPhones.

I turned it off in my phone settings but don't see any options for it on iCloud.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
edfaa9ad9fdeddbfdbdd55604a15a073.jpg

eckono38

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I turned it off in my phone settings but don't see any options for it on iCloud.
I can't Remember exactly where on the site it is, but I know it was certain iPhone users I couldn't get messages from until I deactivated both. Thankfully I'm putting my Note 7 on my second line and keeping my iPhone. That was a real pain to go through not getting my messages.

alexeisch

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
QUESTION! Well actually a question and a statement! Are you all charging your N7's completely before turning them on???? Also, for those of you waiting, as I am (4 hours and 12 minutes until I leave work!), go take a gander at the Sprint thread....those poor people! A lot of them are looking at Monday delivery dates! Yikes!

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
QUESTION! Well actually a question and a statement! Are you all charging your N7's completely before turning them on???? Also, for those of you waiting, as I am (4 hours and 12 minutes until I leave work!), go take a gander at the Sprint thread....those poor people! A lot of them are looking at Monday delivery dates! Yikes!

No need to charge it. Just use it and charge it later.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Anyone have a persistent "forwarding all video calls" notification on their T-Mobile Note 7? I can't figure out how to get rid of it.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Mine arrived right at noon!!! Great phone. Btw I recommend you get a heavy duty case for this thing. I'm using the Unicorn Beetle right now but it doesn't protect the edges well. I'll have to wait for the Defender to come out or order one of those Iblason armorboxes. until the Defender does.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech