T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Old man in hospital got HIS!! Hoot, hoot..

Wore me out too. I hassled with UPS to change to a 2 hour window so I can sneak home and get it.. No way, I have to do that before it gets on the truck, and I can't do it from mobile, have to be in front of a computer. I told them I had the blasted track # for 5 days, and UPS don't allow to change anything to they physically have the item. I told them that they got the item, and in a New York second threw it on the truck, now I still can't use my 2 hour window. Well, a supervisor understood,;and gave me an UNOFFICIAL 1 HOUR WINDOW. I slipped out the hospital bed, into my vehicle and within that un official hour, the knock came on the door..hoot, hoot. Grabbed my phone, and hauled it to the close by Tmobile. They activated, showed me the adapter to switch back and forth with the sim with my Note 4 to Note 7. I am wore out by then.. BTW, the clerk at Tmobile didn't have her Note 7, she has to wait until tomorrow, plus the store was DESERTED.. GOOD FOR ME.

Now, I am back in my hospital bed, Note 7 in box, activated, Note 4 off, using my Gear S for callling in a out,and after I get some rest, will start putting things on. First thing goes on my Note 7, is TEMP GLASS and Spigen Tough Armor case, that will be the first thing. The the 200gb sd card goes in gets formatted, taken out, and all the movies, flac music, pictures all 116 gbs will be thrown on the 200gb...

That unofficial 1 hour window worked like a charm..Might call her back and give compliment.

I know I am ONE of MANY, MANY, MANY HAPPY PEEPS OUT THERE... :D..

I wonder if Apple don't push back their release date, because whatever they come with, not going to even get close to the big bad Note 7...hoot, hoot. :D

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
It's actually pretty nice outside for AZ so I'm sitting on my porch waiting for UPS. Got tired of running to the windows every time I heard a truck lol

MarqBland

Oct 13, 2009
www.facebook.com
It has been delivered! Now I need to start my slowly-worsening coughing so I have an excuse to leave work! Not too thrilled about it being left outside my front door though.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I had to chase down the ups man down the street to make sure he didn't leave without my phone. ...lol Lucky I didn't have to walk far maybe a half a block.

Attachments

• 20160818_133528.jpg
    20160818_133528.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 50

MarqBland

Oct 13, 2009
www.facebook.com
Old man in hospital got HIS!! Hoot, hoot..

Wore me out too. I hassled with UPS to change to a 2 hour window so I can sneak home and get it.. No way, I have to do that before it gets on the truck, and I can't do it from mobile, have to be in front of a computer. I told them I had the blasted track # for 5 days, and UPS don't allow to change anything to they physically have the item. I told them that they got the item, and in a New York second threw it on the truck, now I still can't use my 2 hour window. Well, a supervisor understood,;and gave me an UNOFFICIAL 1 HOUR WINDOW. I slipped out the hospital bed, into my vehicle and within that un official hour, the knock came on the door..hoot, hoot. Grabbed my phone, and hauled it to the close by Tmobile. They activated, showed me the adapter to switch back and forth with the sim with my Note 4 to Note 7. I am wore out by then.. BTW, the clerk at Tmobile didn't have her Note 7, she has to wait until tomorrow, plus the store was DESERTED.. GOOD FOR ME.

Now, I am back in my hospital bed, Note 7 in box, activated, Note 4 off, using my Gear S for callling in a out,and after I get some rest, will start putting things on. First thing goes on my Note 7, is TEMP GLASS and Spigen Tough Armor case, that will be the first thing. The the 200gb sd card goes in gets formatted, taken out, and all the movies, flac music, pictures all 116 gbs will be thrown on the 200gb...

That unofficial 1 hour window worked like a charm..Might call her back and give compliment.

I know I am ONE of MANY, MANY, MANY HAPPY PEEPS OUT THERE... :D..

I wonder if Apple don't push back their release date, because whatever they come with, not going to even get close to the big bad Note 7...hoot, hoot. :D

Woah! Hopefully you remembered to close the back of your hospital gown :). Get well soon!

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Guys, please post a review about your screen protectors. As if I really had to ask! Idk which one to get for this beautiful, but double edged screen.

At&t Note5

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 235770

Looks like I know where I'll be going on lunch :).

Our phones were buddies for a while:
0j3tG7O.jpg

Hoon Kim

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Anyone know what time "by End of Day" is for deliveries? I don't have an estimated time, but it said it's on a truck out for delivery since early morning.