T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

alexeisch

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
So who has blue who has black? I choose black and my wife is getting blue.

I like the blue and black but had to go with the silver because I LOVE cases and figured that silver would go with everything. I already have six at home waiting to be wrapped around my N7! I have yet to see someone post photos of the silver though! It must not be that popular of a color. I read somewhere that it leans more toward platinum than silver.....so excited to get home and open my present!

tipopilota

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Old man in hospital got HIS!! Hoot, hoot..

Wore me out too. I hassled with UPS to change to a 2 hour window so I can sneak home and get it.. No way, I have to do that before it gets on the truck, and I can't do it from mobile, have to be in front of a computer. I told them I had the blasted track # for 5 days, and UPS don't allow to change anything to they physically have the item. I told them that they got the item, and in a New York second threw it on the truck, now I still can't use my 2 hour window. Well, a supervisor understood,;and gave me an UNOFFICIAL 1 HOUR WINDOW. I slipped out the hospital bed, into my vehicle and within that un official hour, the knock came on the door..hoot, hoot. Grabbed my phone, and hauled it to the close by Tmobile. They activated, showed me the adapter to switch back and forth with the sim with my Note 4 to Note 7. I am wore out by then.. BTW, the clerk at Tmobile didn't have her Note 7, she has to wait until tomorrow, plus the store was DESERTED.. GOOD FOR ME.

Now, I am back in my hospital bed, Note 7 in box, activated, Note 4 off, using my Gear S for callling in a out,and after I get some rest, will start putting things on. First thing goes on my Note 7, is TEMP GLASS and Spigen Tough Armor case, that will be the first thing. The the 200gb sd card goes in gets formatted, taken out, and all the movies, flac music, pictures all 116 gbs will be thrown on the 200gb...

That unofficial 1 hour window worked like a charm..Might call her back and give compliment.

I know I am ONE of MANY, MANY, MANY HAPPY PEEPS OUT THERE... :D..

I wonder if Apple don't push back their release date, because whatever they come with, not going to even get close to the big bad Note 7...hoot, hoot. :D

This is a much better story then you hear about release day for the Apple phones. Very happy to hear you got your phone. And praying that you get well very soon.

eocleader

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Finally got the tracking info and email from tmo. It's looking good for me tomorrow... luckily I'm always off Fridays so I'll be a bit busy enjoying my new toy once it arrives.

In the meantime,im a little jelly at the rest of the y'all who got it today. But just the same, I hope everyone enjoys their new "precious" !������

That's awesome! Congrats! Did you receive your tracking info today? I've yet to receive my tracking number but they charged my card two days ago. I'm hoping that I get my tracking info today as well.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have a photo of an AT&T box? Can't find an AT&T-specific thread on AC. XDA's isn't very active and doesn't have photos. Looking to see if the AT&T Note 7 packaging is butchered.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know what time "by End of Day" is for deliveries? I don't have an estimated time, but it said it's on a truck out for delivery since early morning.
Depends on route, volume, location. Usually by 6:30pm but I've had deliveries after 8pm in the last few weeks and seen deliveries after 10pm during holidays.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Wow, the blue coral is absolutely amazingly beautiful and feels so wonderful in the hand. I ordered it for my daughter but I thought about keeping it LOL. Well as beautiful as it looks it just can't last as long as my S7 Active so for me I guess it'll still be all about functon ovet form. :/

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Yesss I had a package to drop off at ups for work, so was able to pick up my 2 note 7's my blue one is awesome, I don't really like the silver my wife got but as long as she likes it.

Posted via the Android Central App

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have a photo of an AT&T box? Can't find an AT&T-specific thread on AC. XDA's isn't very active and doesn't have photos. Looking to see if the AT&T Note 7 packaging is butchered.

No picture, but from what I've heard it's their usual white/orange box. I can't for the life of me understand why they do it.

MarageLewis

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I am not a happy camper! 75% through smart switch transfer, it gave me an error. 1.5 hrs later I had to reset and try again so I wouldn't get duplicates. Phones only 18% so I have to charge and wait. Both phones were dying. :'(

Cappaccinodagreat

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Ugh!!!
I called UPS to ask if my package would be left at the door or require a signature today. The employee told me that although it states its delivering today, the site has not been updated. Because it arrived at UPS today, it will not deliver until tomorrow. UGH!!!

Well, guess who isn't going to work tomorrow?

Well, I called again and this time I was basically told that my phone is actually out to deliver today and the first rep gave me bad info.
#IHateBadCustomerService

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair