T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Lol I thought I'll go for fit 2 or Netflix but when I submitted decided to go to 256 GB SD card. Claim done and all set !!
Selling the card if you don't need it could pay for a year and a half of Netflix. My last phone didn't have a card slot so I needed one. I'm sure I'll break down and but one before ours delivered in 6 months or whatever time Samsung dens appropriate.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Selling the card if you don't need it could pay for a year and a half of Netflix. My last phone didn't have a card slot so I needed one. I'm sure I'll break down and but one before ours delivered in 6 months or whatever time Samsung dens appropriate.
Yeah let's see when we eventually get the card what the sd card value will be. I may sell or just keep it, have mostly 64gb card so doesn't hurt to have a 256 GB one around. I'll decide once I get it on what to do.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Yeah let's see when we eventually get the card what the sd card value will be. I may sell or just keep it, have mostly 64gb card so doesn't hurt to have a 256 GB one around. I'll decide once I get it on what to do.
My iPhone was the 128GB so I at least want something with more storage than I had. 128 extra would do me just fine. I may keep mine as well. I'm hoping with a software update Samsung announces that the Note supports their newer faster format.

Nygiants1991

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
That color changing lock screen is 👌lol
And this is the 2nd time the the smoke case for the headphones mace me think I had purple or dark green headphones

keno101

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Just delivered los angeles now to just get back to my building. Perk of living in a luxury apartment front to receptionist signs for you. Vanessa better not mess up my baby. Haha

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Downloading all my apps now from my backed up Google account. I am at work so using LTE. Unlimited ftw :D.

mcook1670

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Just delivered los angeles now to just get back to my building. Perk of living in a luxury apartment front to receptionist signs for you. Vanessa better not mess up my baby. Haha

We have the same perk here in our trailer park in Ak...lol

Posted via the Android Central App

mcook1670

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Any idea of where/when we can get the official samsung accessories for it? I really want the backpack and the lens case...

Knowing Samsung probably 4-6 months from now. The Gear 360 was announced last Oct I believe and finally goes on sale tomorrow. I might get one, along with the new VR from Tmobile, so I can just put it on my bill.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084