T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Pzyklone

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Hmm... I pre-ordered the coral blue on 8/15 it is on backorder as my shipping date is between 8/23 and 9/6, but my CC was just charged, 😂

Oh by the way I haven't receive any other information nor tracking number and the tracking page shows nothing but an error message

Posted via the Android Central App

da3lynx

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I guess the blue coral is back ordered. I ordered on 8/17 as soon as I was eligible for a jump, and my card still hasn't been charged.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
For the promo offer (https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/galaxyoffer/en-us/Upload), are people uploading a screenshot of their order email, or does something come in the T-Mobile box (still waiting on my delivery) to scan and upload?

I am a old man, too much redtape to get the promotion that way. I went the senior citizen route. I called Samsung, told them I am old non hearing, non seeing, and really slow to comprehend, and I need somebody to assist, help or even do the promotion thing for me, so I can get my 256 gb sd card quick and in a hurry.

Let me tell you, the work the agent did to get it done, yeah, they got it done, but it took them about an hour. The did a Samsung Tutor, and took over my Note 7 remotely. They got the IMEI, the Mac, and even went and got the proof of purchase. Over a hour later it was done, I got a confirmation number on my gift, and an email will be sent to me with a tracker when it is ship. All what they did, would have taken me at least a week. You make ANY mistake, and/or don't supply the info they asking for, it doesn't work...I can understand all the red tape, because if they don't be that strict, peeps would be shamming them and getting gifts with no phone..

So now, the old man just sits back and wait.. The Note 7, looks smaller then my Note 4. Since I am on the early stages of senility, the learning will be long.. But, let me tell you, it is big fun...:D

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
i have it...it looks nice, not fast at all...not super slow, its just meh.
Ill get flamed for it, but thats my initial impression.

Same here, a lot of default setting are doing that. Just like the brightness is on one of those battery saving things. I trust that this this is fast as grease lightning, we just got to learn it... I am a happy camper..

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
How do I find and get to the Mac address?

It be on the box too. I be slow, I don't mess with all that, I call Sammy and tell them I need some help getting my gift, and they did it all for over the phone. I sat there and just asnwered a few questions on speaker. They got in my phone remotely, got the Mac, the IMEI, proof of purchased, the whole nine yards. And let me tell you that form for the gift is a long nine yards. They could teach a course on how to fill that out, and it be a 4 credit course, I tell you that.. :D

raziel

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
7887558a9b7fc56f9e01c2f9ac55df9e.jpg

Note 7 is replacing everything else you see here!

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
While setting up my Note7, I have 2 questions.

1. What happened to the basic music app? I can't find it on the Note 7.
2. All of my S Note items transferred from my Note 5 to my 7, but how do I also transfer my Scrapbook content?

The Samsung music player is no longer pre installed. You will have to go into the galaxy app store and download it. Search for, "Samsung music player".

eocleader

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
I guess the blue coral is back ordered. I ordered on 8/17 as soon as I was eligible for a jump, and my card still hasn't been charged.

I ordered blue and silver on 8/8. My card was charged two days ago but I haven't received any updates so far. I am starting to give up hope that I will see it before the weekend.

s0nic_201

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Let me tell you guys. My UPS driver delivered my phone to my next door neighbor house. I was going crazy for an hour before someone from ups called me back. When they described where they put it, i knew it had to be my neighbor.

Deputy1

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Quick funny story. UPS truck pulled up at almost 8pm. EST. Later than my scheduled delivery. Girl gave me one package, which wasn't my Note 7! I said to her that you should have something else for me. She says, "oh yeah, must be the galaxy Note 7! I've delivered a lot of those today".

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Let me tell you guys. My UPS driver delivered my phone to my next door neighbor house. I was going crazy for an hour before someone from ups called me back. When they described where they put it, i knew it had to be my neighbor.

How lazy and inept are they? Luckily my street only has 5 houses and is a new subdivision and a short street I'm on so it would take someone VERY clueless to put it at the wrong house. Luckily my neighbors are pretty trustworthy and I wouldn't have to worry about it being stolen if they were to accidentally get it.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Quick funny story. UPS truck pulled up at almost 8pm. EST. Later than my scheduled delivery. Girl gave me one package, which wasn't my Note 7! I said to her that you should have something else for me. She says, "oh yeah, must be the galaxy Note 7! I've delivered a lot of those today".

Did she have yours? A lot of people in your area must have ordered them then.