T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

YahyaRivero

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone having trouble activating the Sim online? Saw a tweet online saying the online activation site is down. Also that calls to activate can take more than 40 minutes! Can someone verify this?

Posted via the Android Central App

TeamPowerstroke

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I got a migraine messing with smart switch, trying to get sms and mms moved over. I haven't even explored it yet. :(
PS-I hate that they removed music player. I hate Google Play Music for my non Google play music. Tried finding the old version in Play Store with no luck. :(
It's in the samsung store I believe

TeamPowerstroke

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone having trouble activating the Sim online? Saw a tweet online saying the online activation site is down. Also that calls to activate can take more than 40 minutes! Can someone verify this?

My sim activated in seconds just waiting for them to port my old number over

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
So smart switch was a royal pain in the butt. Anyone else have problems? Porting iOS photos and such took about 9 to 10 attempts before finally working. I had to make the iPhone display as "always on" as when it would time out, it would fail.

N-a-s-i-r

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
You guys are lucky... Mine has a couple of small scratches on the back (which I didn't mind cause theyre barely noticable) but I also have a dead pixel on the screen. Been on the phone with T-Mobile for hours trying to get this resolved.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
So smart switch was a royal pain in the butt. Anyone else have problems? Porting iOS photos and such took about 9 to 10 attempts before finally working. I had to make the iPhone display as "always on" as when it would time out, it would fail.

I wouldn't use smart switch....use your laptop and make a folder with all of your stuff from old phone...then hook up new phone to laptop and transfer over .......

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I got a migraine messing with smart switch, trying to get sms and mms moved over. I haven't even explored it yet. :(
PS-I hate that they removed music player. I hate Google Play Music for my non Google play music. Tried finding the old version in Play Store with no luck. :(

Go to Galaxy Apps and search music. It will come up as Samsung Music. I was upset, too, but someone else on here told me how to get it back. 😊

susieee

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Im having issues moving things from Apple to smart switch keeps telling me to verify when everything is good anyone know what to do?

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Done with 256 SD Card . Got device and claim and got approved after 2 hours .

[url]http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad36/kendu2412/Screen%20Shot%202016-08-18%20at%202.25.36%20PM.png[/URL]

Same here, I called Sammy, and filled out my forms, got proof of purchase, and sent me a confirmation email.. They did this remotely and getting into my Note 7.. Too many darn forms and questions for me.. Took the Sammy agent close to an hour, but she did it..Waiting for my 256 gb... :D

DudeThatsErin

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Just got a screen protector, clear case (2nd case, I already have a Spigen w/card holder), and a dbrand matte skin today in preparation for my phone. My tracking was created today so I'm hoping that I receive it tomorrow. I really don't want to have to wait to play with it until after work on Saturday. :(

dario12v

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
The Samsung music player is gone????
No more sound alive?
Got my phone today but had to leave for work 1/2 hour later ...no time to play with it until I get home tonight

dario12v

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Go to Galaxy Apps and search music. It will come up as Samsung Music. I was upset, too, but someone else on here told me how to get it back. 😊

Thanks
Love samsung music player
Sound alive makes things sound great without having to do anything

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci