T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

xxaarraa

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
UPS almost pulled a fast one on me. I was at home and hitting refresh on the delivery screen every 5 minutes (I am not a nerd OK, just this one time..). Suddenly, I see "UPS tried to deliver, but customer was not home... it is being sent to an access point" bs on the screen. I was like WTF. Ran down to the lobby in my jammies and socks, went out the door and saw the UPS truck pull away. Ran after it, stopped him and asked for my phone.

I got it and it's all happily ever after!

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I caught my UPS driver just as he got out of the truck. I asked if there was any signature required and he said no. So, I would have gotten it either way. Just wanted to be 100% sure. 😊

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I caught my UPS driver just as he got out of the truck. I asked if there was any signature required and he said no. So, I would have gotten it either way. Just wanted to be 100% sure. 😊
Very nice. I actually went home on lunch from work but it wasn't there yet so when I was going back to work I drove around the neighborhood in a little bit and I saw the UPS person. I pulled up and said can I get my package instead of waiting for you to deliver it and they said yep as long as I have an ID that shows I live at that address they would give it to me so that was how I got it haha. :)

eocleader

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Finally saw a tracking number pop up on my ups app. It only says that the package is ready for ups. Oh well. I guess I really won't get my phones today. Hopefully I'll get them by Monday.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
My phone out the box has a scratch on the screen and a scratch on the SIM card tray and T-Mobile is giving me a hard time about replacing it

I saw that, and I would want another one too. No need to hassle with them, this is the way you will have to do it.. No exchange, because I recalled when I got one of those S models, and wanted to return it for an exchange within my return period. The agent rightfully informed me that if I exchange, I would get a reburished model. The only way to get a brand spanking new model would be to return the damaged/defective one within your return window (20 days online and phone orders, 14 days for instore orders)get your refund and then repurchased. So, IMO it would be better to just fully return it, and go pick one up at a Tmobile of BestBuy store.

Like you, I would NEVER accept a new one with a scratch..

Luck to you on that too..

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Report on my Note 7 after a day.. Right now, I don't have it working better than my Note 4.. It is a learning curve with the Note 7. Some of us can zip zap bang and have the Note 7 running at full blast in no time. Somebody like me it is going to take a while. The potential is there, a lot of it...So, I am a happy camper with this.

BTW, I got all my money's worth in the fun reading these threads, and the fun in the acquisition of the Note 7, really a fun event...:D

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc