T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Have any photos of the charging pads? And how much were they? I wonder how well they work through cases (if at all).
c5b83e516d59c3d9a1770be5aaf45869.jpg

The charging pad was I think sixty nine in the l g bluetooth headphones were fifty nine

aj_watson691

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I'm curious, does anybody else's N7 have a small sticker in the middle of the back? Has the imei and serial number on it.. And if so, will the phone sticker police show up if I remove it? Seriously though, will it cause me any issues with Tmobil if I remove it. It's the first time I've had this on a phone.
Thank you for any input.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm curious, does anybody else's N7 have a small sticker in the middle of the back? Has the imei and serial number on it.. And if so, will the phone sticker police show up if I remove it? Seriously though, will it cause me any issues with Tmobil if I remove it. It's the first time I've had this on a phone.
Thank you for any input.

My ATT one has it. I'm gonna take it off before I put all my stuff on in it tonight

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone receive their bubble bag with the note 7 for the phone that has to be returned with JUMP....mine was not in the box but the shipping stickers were there....also can someone suggest a pouch case for my note 7....I will appreciate it

aj_watson691

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
My ATT one has it. I'm gonna take it off before I put all my stuff on in it tonight
Thank you much. So I'm guessing it's no big deal to remove then. So off it comes. If you all don't hear from me for awhile, the men in black suites showed up and took me away for taking it off.. And I MAY have cut a tag or two off a mattress before.. I'm such a rebel..

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Did anyone receive their bubble bag with the note 7 for the phone that has to be returned with JUMP....mine was not in the box but the shipping stickers were there....also can someone suggest a pouch case for my note 7....I will appreciate it

I didn't even get the stickers. Just the box with the Note in it and some air packs to keep it from moving around in the packing box.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for any input.
I had one on my note 5. I removed it not too long after getting the phone. No one came for it lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie