T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Oh tht's strange, it never asked me to enter the mailing address... all i did is selected the Carrier & where i purchased -> selected my gift & Provided my email address -> Provided my IMEI & WIFI Mac -> Uploaded my Purchase order (that has my address from T-Mobile) -> Submit. It never asked any mailing address :(

I submitted two prizes and only one time I was required to put in my address 😕

Posted via the Android Central App

Missalyssa928

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I got approved for my sd card and got shipping. I checked and it will be here tomorrow. Holy crap that was fast

Attachments

• acc=1;doc=2086.jpg
    acc=1;doc=2086.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 67

alt075

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Ok now my hubby likes my phone so much he wants to jump. How much was it for those of you on jod. I have regular jump so I had to pay the 69.99 plus tax. for jod wouldn't it just be tax?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Ok now my hubby likes my phone so much he wants to jump. How much was it for those of you on jod. I have regular jump so I had to pay the 69.99 plus tax. for jod wouldn't it just be tax?

They told me they couldn't charge me sales tax for JOD because it's technically a lease not a sale. I paid a 20 assist fee or something. They credited it back to me that same day though. So I didn't pay anything up front.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
This is what the promo page looks like for me. The page after it is just a confirmation page.

http://i.imgur.com/YNqzfSG.jpg

Anyone know anything about this? I think it's because T-Mobile processed the order on pacific time, so it was still 8/2 for them, even though I ordered at 12:20AM~ eastern... The earliest date available on the promo page is 8/3... So WTAF? I guess I'll have to call and complain.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
uploadfromtaptalk1471663920934.jpg

Hey guys check fedex track manager if you already got approved for free gift...mine will be here tuesday...label should look like this...I chose the large watch...I love samsung ....wow