T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

alt075

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
They told me they couldn't charge me sales tax for JOD because it's technically a lease not a sale. I paid a 20 assist fee or something. They credited it back to me that same day though. So I didn't pay anything up front.
Ok thanks. :) He is going to be jumping then. lol. THis will be his first note phone. I brought him over to the dark side. lol.

Nilo7

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
Called about 15 T-Mobile stores in the DC area. None have the blue :'(

I was so looking forward to today too... almost couldn't sleep I was so excited to get my blue Note 7. Oh well, first world probs I guess.
Yeah, I visited one in the Rockville area and they said they wouldn't have any blue in stores until the backorders have been pushed through. There was manager-type there who was making rounds on the stores and told me this.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I visited one in the Rockville area and they said they wouldn't have any blue in stores until the backorders have been pushed through. There was manager-type there who was making rounds on the stores and told me this.

Man, that sucks. I heard everything from as early as Aug. 23 to as late as "September" from T-Mobile reps today.

LalaKitty

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Did anyone receive their bubble bag with the note 7 for the phone that has to be returned with JUMP....mine was not in the box but the shipping stickers were there....also can someone suggest a pouch case for my note 7....I will appreciate it

No bubble bag in mine either, but I have my original iPhone box (I always keep them). I've never used a pouch case for my phones. Have you checked Amazon?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
View attachment 236177

Hey guys check fedex track manager if you already got approved for free gift...mine will be here tuesday...label should look like this...I chose the large watch...I love samsung ....wow

I got a email this morning saying it has been approved. I have not got a tracking number emailed to me but when I checked the status on the website it said my gift was in route. So how do I check with fedex tracker?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I got a email this morning saying it has been approved. I have not got a tracking number emailed to me but when I checked the status on the website it said my gift was in route. So how do I check with fedex tracker?

Similar to UPS My Choice. You sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager. It should show up there if FedEx has any info from the shipper. Mine says label created.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Similar to UPS My Choice. You sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager. It should show up there if FedEx has any info from the shipper. Mine says label created.

Cool. Once you guys get the watches though I would recommend getting a better aftermarket one on Amazon because the OEM one comes loose real easily I'm hearing and the watch can fall off.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Cool. Once you guys get the watches though I would recommend getting a better aftermarket one on Amazon because the OEM one comes loose real easily I'm hearing and the watch can fall off.

I'm actually getting the memory card. I'm not a fan of the design of the Gear Fit 2.

coolbreeze78

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Can anybody suggest a good screen protector I purchase a zagg today at Best Buy and as soon as I put my case on the corners started lifting smh

Yeah, I bought the Zagg one today and the top corners are too long. Guy said it's a problem on all of them. I waited on it to dry and put it in an Otterbox Commuter. DO NOT do this. It wrecked the edges. All four have lifted. Can you return Zagg protectors? This is a joke.

And with GG5 being so soft but drop resistant, we simply need the world's best minds to figure out a curved glass protector for the Note 7 that is case friendly. First company to do this and fast will make a fortune. Why it doesn't yet exist I'll never know.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Can anybody suggest a good screen protector I purchase a zagg today at Best Buy and as soon as I put my case on the corners started lifting smh

IMO this will be just like the S7 and hardly any good tempered glass or screen protectors will be available for it. Either wait for the Defender to come out or go naked on the screen like most of us are.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, I bought the Zagg one today and the top corners are too long. Guy said it's a problem on all of them. I waited on it to dry and put it in an Otterbox Commuter. DO NOT do this. It wrecked the edges. All four have lifted. Can you return Zagg protectors? This is a joke.

And with GG5 being so soft but drop resistant, we simply need the world's best minds to figure out a curved glass protector for the Note 7 that is case friendly. First company to do this and fast will make a fortune. Why it doesn't yet exist I'll never know.

IMO this will be just like the S7 and hardly any good tempered glass or screen protectors will be available for it. Either wait for the Defender to come out or go naked on the screen like most of us are.

It's very frustrating because even with the gorilla glass 5 I noticed this phone scratches very easily I'm going to go naked until I find something and I guess worse comes to worse no screen protector for me and yeah you can always return them I'm going to Best Buy tomorrow to get back my $20 plus installation fee which was $8 they charged me LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo