T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Yeah my promotion gift as well is coming Tuesday I'm going to sell mines I think 256 is overkill I'm fine with the 64 that comes with the phone and my additional 32 I have now

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
It's very frustrating because even with the gorilla glass 5 I noticed this phone scratches very easily I'm going to go naked until I find something and I guess worse comes to worse no screen protector for me and yeah you can always return them I'm going to Best Buy tomorrow to get back my $20 plus installation fee which was $8 they charged me LOL

Like me, keep it in the pocket with nothing else in the pocket.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah my promotion gift as well is coming Tuesday I'm going to sell mines I think 256 is overkill I'm fine with the 64 that comes with the phone and my additional 32 I have now
Yeah, I'm probably going to sell also, recoup a little cash. I have a 128 Samsung Pro+ not even close to full. Combine that with 1TB One Drive and storage is not much of an issue.

Nice they are shipping quick before prices start tumbling.

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I did not pre-order and took a chance on finding one in stock at local T-Mobile store. Went after work and they were sold out. Rep ordered one for me online. Only colors available were Black and Silver. Ordered the Silver. My credit card has already been charged and I was told it would not be charged until phone was ready to be shipped. Hopefully get it early next week. Trading my Note 5 using Jump.

Posted via the Android Central App

pkang91

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Can anybody suggest a good screen protector I purchase a zagg today at Best Buy and as soon as I put my case on the corners started lifting smh

I just put on my IQsheild clear (amazon) one on about 7 hours ago and am waiting for it to cure so I can put it in the Spigen Ultra Hybrid case (amazon), it states that the screen protector is "case friendly" but we will see tomorrow after cure time is done.

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Now when you click on Note 7 Blue and get shipping information, it says the estimated shipping is between 8/23-8/29. I'm hoping that means I'll be getting mine sooner.

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
I just checked my order's status and still the same shipping date range.
Estimated to ship 08/23/2016 - 09/06/2016

Mine still gives the same estimated shipping date as well. But when you look at the blue Note 7 on the site it says estimated shipping 8/23-8/29. Maybe we'll be surprised.

Pzyklone

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
You should be getting yours soon then. :) What day did you order yours?

I reordered mine last night since my first one has scratches on the back. I wish I wasn't so OCD.

I ordered it on 8/15, wasn't sure to switch from S7 edge, now here are the consequences haha, if I just had ordered on the first day.....

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
I ordered it on 8/15, wasn't sure to switch from S7 edge, now here are the consequences haha, if I just had ordered on the first day.....

I originally had two pre-orders, I'm starting to wish I hadn't cancelled the original pre-order on launch day . Lol. If you have been charged that's a good sign though.

pkang91

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
So i put my Spigen ultra hybrid case on and there seems to be slight lifting at the bottom left and right corners,the top is perfectly fine just slight lifting at the bottom. I haven't taken this out in daily use but will get back to you by the end of the day. I think this is a much better option than going naked a few raised corner bubbles are worth the protection it gives you from scratches. I also ordered the Skinomi and another "case friendly" IQsheild. Maybe my application was just millimeters off to which the bottom coroners raise slightly.

pkang91

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
IMG_20160820_130321.jpg
IMG_20160820_130343.jpg
IMG_20160820_130352.jpg
IMG_20160820_130400.jpg

Tried my best to show the tiny bubbles at the bottom left and right from the IQsheild with the Spigen ultra hybrid case on. not a huge problem for me and does a great job of protecting your phone. Highly recommend the IQsheild and Spigen ultra hybrid

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084