09-03-2016 04:52 AM
3,610 123 ...
tools
    The previous thread was getting too large plus, people couldn't follow the rules.

As a reminder : P.U.P.P.A.H
    (Be*Polite,*Understanding,*Patient,*Professional,Attentive and*Helpful)

Please take a moment to review the community guidelines before posting :

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    08-15-2016 03:49 PM
    sup
    Rahim Esmail and LordJc like this.
    08-15-2016 03:52 PM
    The purge!
    atlas9171 and CrystalMusic like this.
    08-15-2016 03:53 PM
    Hi guys, still waiting on shipment here.. My two-hour window is still possible! Haven't lost faith! Quick question, which watch are you guys currently using with your android phones? I'm thinking about getting the 3g Gear S2 from T-Mobile!
    JmKc likes this.
    Ok. As of this afternoon I still don't show the phone physically in UPS possession so hoping we get a good update within the next 24 hrs
    jdfry15 likes this.
    Ok. As of this afternoon I still don't show the phone physically in UPS possession so hoping we get a good update within the next 24 hrs
    Same here. I don't think we get them until at least Wed. I'm thinking Tmobile isn't sending them out early this time.
    08-15-2016 03:55 PM
    When they UPS picks up the packages there will be updates, hopefully they'll be picked up tonight.
    Was hoping mine would jump straight to delivered (I'm at work), along with another package I was expecting from B&H.. but nah... B&H was delivered but no movements from UPS/TMO. Tomorrow it is!
    amyf27 likes this.
    From last thread before it was locked....

If any of our orders were on one of those planes, we would've seen updated tracking information already.
    Not always the case when it comes to pre sorted bulk shipments like these. Tracking may not get updated until scanned by UPS when it comes off the plane at the destination airport.
    Hopefully everyone gets them tomorrow or wensday but least there confirmed for friday.
    sincere11105 likes this.
    08-15-2016 03:56 PM
    From last thread before it was locked....

Not always the case when it comes to pre sorted bulk shipments like these. Tracking may not get updated until scanned by UPS when it comes off the plane at the destination airport.
    Yeah! Haven't lost hope just yet! I'm patiently waiting for my package ..
    amyf27 likes this.
    08-15-2016 03:57 PM
    Nothing new since this am?
    08-15-2016 03:59 PM
    Hi guys, still waiting on shipment here.. My two-hour window is still possible! Haven't lost faith! Quick question, which watch are you guys currently using with your android phones? I'm thinking about getting the 3g Gear S2 from T-Mobile!
    4:57pm where I am and my tracking info says 2:15 to 6:15. I'm still optimistic.
    08-15-2016 03:59 PM
    Since the phone isn't even coming to my house yet idk
    08-15-2016 04:01 PM
    sup
    Sup?

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-15-2016 04:01 PM
    Oh good we have a thread again, I was starting to panic
    amyf27 and ihbsbA like this.
    08-15-2016 04:03 PM
    Not as discouraged about not receiving info now that it seems like there'll be no movement today. Hopefully I get my tracking update soon. Has anyone who didn't receive information over the weekend received any new information today? I'm still stuck at the packaging text from Saturday
    08-15-2016 04:03 PM
    For those that don't live local. There was a sever storm last night and the airports closed for awhile.
    I'd rather wait a day longer for a phone then risk pilots dieing. Just saying .
    08-15-2016 04:04 PM
    As I was saying in the previous thread, there has been a lot of outbound UPS flight activity in Louisville this afternoon. More than 30 flights have departed, and at least 20 more departures scheduled in the next few hours. As for whether or not any of our phones are on these planes is not known as the packages may not get scanned by UPS until they come off the plane. This is common in cases where it is a bulk shipment that was preloaded into an air container and UPS did not physically scan each box. However, they will scan each box once off the plane, so that is why it is possibly some of our phones are on board. .....or.......may be shipped out later tonight.......or.......they are being held and will not get delivered until the release date.

Let's hope for sooner rather than later!

Louisville Intl Airport (Louisville, KY) KSDF / SDF Flight Tracker ✈ FlightAware

FlightAware ✈ Airport Activity ✈ Louisville Intl Airport (Louisville, KY) [KSDF]
    Hoggles, bhatech and dkbb like this.
    08-15-2016 04:06 PM
    Still says information unavailable :/

08-15-2016 04:08 PM
    Just FYI... Here are couple of them unboxing T-Mobile Note 7 this was published today... Too bad...

Nawkole likes this.
    08-15-2016 04:10 PM
    As I was saying in the previous thread, there has been a lot of outbound UPS flight activity in Louisville this afternoon. More than 30 flights have departed, and at least 20 more departures scheduled in the next few hours. As for whether or not any of our phones are on these planes is not known as the packages may not get scanned by UPS until they come off the plane. This is common in cases where it is a bulk shipment that was preloaded into an air container and UPS did not physically scan each box. However, they will scan each box once off the plane, so that is why it is possibly some of our phones are on board. .....or.......may be shipped out later tonight.......or.......they are being held and will not get delivered until the release date.

Louisville Intl Airport (Louisville, KY) KSDF / SDF Flight Tracker ✈ FlightAware

FlightAware ✈ Airport Activity ✈ Louisville Intl Airport (Louisville, KY) [KSDF]
    I'm thinking Thur most are getting it. I think they're holding it because samsung doesn't want them releasing early again.
    08-15-2016 04:10 PM

Thanks for the information, appreciate the updates! Staying optimistic about our phone guys!
    08-15-2016 04:12 PM
    He ain't stopping by my house today..
    08-15-2016 04:14 PM
    I'm thinking Thur most are getting it. I think they're holding it because samsung doesn't want them releasing early again.
    If the phones don't move tonight and the tracking status remains unchanged tomorrow, then it seems they will be holding them and not ship until Thursday. No big deal for me. I just would have preferred TMO not send out a shipping notification if they were going to hold them for another 5 days.
    08-15-2016 04:16 PM
3,610 123 ...