Note 7 IR Blaster

melmc1403

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Hey!
Just making sure the note 7 doesn't have the IR Blaster which it has on the note 4? Still debating to upgrade or not but I use this feature quite a lot x

Posted via Note 4

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
IR blaster removed from Notes starting with Note 5. Don't expect it to ever return in any Samsung phone now or in their future

Posted via the Android Central App

komobu

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I saw a video where there is sort of an IR blaster. They said it is for the iris scanning. So I was wondering if maybe an app developer might be able to make use of it for a remote.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I do like IR blasters, that's why I still have my Galaxy tab 3, Galaxy note 10.1, Galaxy s5 and Galaxy mega. I have them throughout the house for IR blaster use, cameras etc... Many Samsung phones and tablets have plenty of life left after no longer being used as a daily driver.

Posted via the Android Central App

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Hey!
Just making sure the note 7 doesn't have the IR Blaster which it has on the note 4? Still debating to upgrade or not but I use this feature quite a lot x

Posted via Note 4

I am keeping my Note 4.. The Note 4 is still a strong smartphone with super features. Removable battery, sd card, IR Blaster, etc.. I am keeping mine, getting that new sim to where I can switch back and forth. When I got for those long tough rides on the motorcycle, the Note 4, and 3 or 4 spare batteries are coming with me..

If I was you, I would keep it too. Best spare in the world to the Note 7...Just my opinion..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital