One of apparently first Real reviews of the Note 7

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Very good review result, but not hanging hat on one review (own use of course for all is key). This guy has yet to review a device I have that would disagree with though.

Nanope

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Very good review result, but not hanging hat on one review (own use of course for all is key). This guy has yet to review a device I have that would disagree with though.

I posted a full review from some guy 2 days ago. And he was happy with how Smooth the phone was. But want impressed at all by the battery

ogl > cal

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I posted a full review from some guy 2 days ago. And he was happy with how Smooth the phone was. But want impressed at all by the battery

ogl > cal

I am not familiar with that person's previous reviews. The reviewer above though I am familiar with. Based on the battery and display size compared to the 7E and the average of reviews SOT for that device, the Note 7 should be about 96% of the 7E for SOT. Should be about 5.2 hours average. This review fits that more than four hours that seems low.

Nanope

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I am not familiar with that person's previous reviews. The reviewer above though I am familiar with. Based on the battery and display size compared to the 7E and the average of reviews SOT for that device, the Note 7 should be about 96% of the 7E for SOT. Should be about 5.2 hours average. This review fits that more than four hours that seems low.

Well if it's not better than 4 hours I'll return mine asap and go with the can't fail iPhone 7.

ogl > cal

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I do not use any of the sensor bling, so would turn nearly everything off just like the MXPE. The motion sensors always on in the MXPE drains about 10% battery life on the MXPE. The battery wasting display notifications burns another 5% (more if a lot of notifications). The good news for the N7 is amoled means only the pixel array being used is active and only the pixels being used are lighted. LCD like the MXPE has turns the entire display on.