Yesterday I pre-ordered the Note 7 online from verizonwireless.com and while I was at it ordered the wireless charger,a case with a kickstand and a DC car charger.

I did a trade on my Note 5 and an old Galaxy Tablet. I can't wait to get my 7 which they told me should be arriving the 19th this week. I thought the note 7that wasn't coming out till the 27th.

I also ordered the Note 7 version of this leather wolf wallet phonecase. I had one for the 5. At link scroll to bottom to watch Flossy Carter's review of this case.

MOTIMO Arctic Wolf Embossed Full Grain Leather Case | Zoarah

And finally I got the coral blue version of the Note 7. I don't see how the rumoured a Note 8 late next year can out do the 7 it's so packed with features.
    08-16-2016 08:47 AM
    I am sure there will be improvements on the note 8,but not expecting anything huge.
    08-16-2016 09:04 AM
    Lol, You would have always got it either ways..
    08-16-2016 09:13 AM
    Yesterday I pre-ordered the Note 7 online from verizonwireless.com and while I was at it ordered the wireless charger,a case with a kickstand and a DC car charger.

I did a trade on my Note 5 and an old Galaxy Tablet. I can't wait to get my 7 which they told me should be arriving the 19th this week. I thought the note 7that wasn't coming out till the 27th.

I also ordered the Note 7 version of this leather wolf wallet phonecase. I had one for the 5. At link scroll to bottom to watch Flossy Carter's review of this case.

MOTIMO Arctic Wolf Embossed Full Grain Leather Case | Zoarah

And finally I got the coral blue version of the Note 7. I don't see how the rumoured a Note 8 late next year can out do the 7 it's so packed with features.
    How much did they low ball you on the trade. I bet you didn't get near what you could have for it. They jip people so bad on those trade ins!

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-16-2016 07:25 PM