I just bought a Nexus 6P but this Note 7 keeps calling me

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I switched from a 6P to the S7 Edge. Moving on to the Note 7. Come with us if you want to live.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Nexus geeks will probably tell you how less is more and how laggy TouchWiz is and how beautiful stock Android looks like ...you know what I say?.. hogwash.

anon(632186)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. Had preorder then canceled and bought 6p. Now thinking of getting the note on Friday in store. And then the new Nexus is around the corner. Wish it had a release date lol

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I almost got the Nexus 6P last year but I held off and now I'm so glad I did.

Its a geat phone but the Note 7 looks to be outstanding !!!

I say ......... .. uummmm goooo for for it !!! You only live once haaaaa !!!

juliobx2012

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
I only bought the 6P because Best Buy had the 64gb version for $399, less than half the price of the Note. I know if I see it in person I'll have to own it

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Don't feel bad. I'm in the same boat. Wife is going to throat punch me. Lol. I have had the OP3, s7 edge, note 5, Moto Z and now the Note 7 just in the past 3 months. Lol. She hates it but she knows it's how I am.

Which is why I'm single. No man can hold this woman back!! However, I've held on to my S7E since launch and have not been tempted by other phones, surprisingly, until the Note 7.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

jshah500

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
I feel the same about the LG V20 rumored to release next month. I'm getting the n7, but feel like I will have buyer's remorse when the V20 is announced. I've been an LG guy recently (Went from an S4 to a G3 and currently at a G4).

anon(632186)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Don't feel bad. I'm in the same boat. Wife is going to throat punch me. Lol. I have had the OP3, s7 edge, note 5, Moto Z and now the Note 7 just in the past 3 months. Lol. She hates it but she knows it's how I am.
You sound exactly like me. I've had every one of those phones the past 3 month except the Moto z but throw an iPhone in for good measure. I love swappa lol. My wife says I have a problem lmao

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I only bought the 6P because Best Buy had the 64gb version for $399, less than half the price of the Note. I know if I see it in person I'll have to own it
If it is a monetary issue and you want a galaxy device, best buy does sell a refurbished Verizon s7 edge for $480.

In my experience with refurbished these are mint phones, probably customer returns.

jam4775

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I went from the Note 3 to the Note 4, then to the 6P when it was released. I jumped ship mainly because of the changes in the Note line... If I was going to give up all those things I might as well go to something with frequent and timely updates.

So far I've really enjoyed the 6P... It's fast smooth and it's awesome getting updates so quickly. I've actually been running N for several months now since preview 4 was launched... I think the preview of N actually has run better on my 6P than M did. One of the new features in N I use all the time now is the double tap of the task switcher button to quickly switch between the last two open apps... If I wasn't on a nexus device it would be some time before I would get new features like this.

The other thing I really love about nexus devices, is when you do a factory reset and when you restore your Google account back to your phone not only does it restore all your apps but it will also restore all your home screens to exactly the way they were.

I pre-ordered the Note 7 for my wife and when I did the pre-order at Best Buy I held the new Note... I ain't gonna lie, it was a damn nice phone and gave me the itch to get one myself. But there are things I really love about having a Nexus phone and don't want to give up so I'm waiting to see what the Nexus 2016 phones are like before I get something different.

boss.king

May 28, 2013
Visit site
This is the first phones that's made me wish my 6P had more - specifically a stylus. I've always envied the Note stylus, but I still don't know if I could trust Samsung enough with software updates.

That screen off note takibg though, sooooo appealing to me. I take nllots of notes and never look back at them because I lose the random sheets of paper they're scribbled on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary