Trying to Pre-Order Note 7

Dracolan

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
So it seems that the powers to be just do not want me to get a new phone. I am trying to pre-order the N7 from Best Buys website and every time I enter my upgrade info it gives me this error:
"Something's wrong - the account info you entered doesn't match your carrier's records. Please enter the account holder info to continue."
If i enter one of the other 2 numbers on my account it works fine. It just won't work with my line :/ I guess i am going to try to go into the store to do the upgrade, but have a feeling their systems may just say the same thing. Anyone else ever have any issues like this from BB?

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
So it seems that the powers to be just do not want me to get a new phone. I am trying to pre-order the N7 from Best Buys website and every time I enter my upgrade info it gives me this error:
"Something's wrong - the account info you entered doesn't match your carrier's records. Please enter the account holder info to continue."
If i enter one of the other 2 numbers on my account it works fine. It just won't work with my line :/ I guess i am going to try to go into the store to do the upgrade, but have a feeling their systems may just say the same thing. Anyone else ever have any issues like this from BB?

I had the same issue, so I just pre-ordered directly from Verizon. Why don't you just pre-order from your carrier? Why deal with BB crap?

Dracolan

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I was trying to go the easier route to get my free GF2 instead of having to send in stuff to Samsung and hope I got it in time. I have ordered at least 2 phones from BB online before with no issues. Not sure why it giving me issues now :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome