So it seems that the powers to be just do not want me to get a new phone. I am trying to pre-order the N7 from Best Buys website and every time I enter my upgrade info it gives me this error:
    "Something's wrong - the account info you entered doesn't match your carrier's records. Please enter the account holder info to continue."
    If i enter one of the other 2 numbers on my account it works fine. It just won't work with my line :/ I guess i am going to try to go into the store to do the upgrade, but have a feeling their systems may just say the same thing. Anyone else ever have any issues like this from BB?
    08-17-2016 07:11 AM
    So it seems that the powers to be just do not want me to get a new phone. I am trying to pre-order the N7 from Best Buys website and every time I enter my upgrade info it gives me this error:
    "Something's wrong - the account info you entered doesn't match your carrier's records. Please enter the account holder info to continue."
    If i enter one of the other 2 numbers on my account it works fine. It just won't work with my line :/ I guess i am going to try to go into the store to do the upgrade, but have a feeling their systems may just say the same thing. Anyone else ever have any issues like this from BB?
    I had the same issue, so I just pre-ordered directly from Verizon. Why don't you just pre-order from your carrier? Why deal with BB crap?
    08-17-2016 07:12 AM
    I was trying to go the easier route to get my free GF2 instead of having to send in stuff to Samsung and hope I got it in time. I have ordered at least 2 phones from BB online before with no issues. Not sure why it giving me issues now
    08-17-2016 07:29 AM