09-02-2016 03:38 PM
253 ... 891011
tools
    How did you find out it arrived at your local best buy?
    The tracking indicated that it was picked up at Best Buy. I assumed it was local.
    08-19-2016 05:01 PM
    Sorry to hear that. Hope you get yours soon!
    08-19-2016 05:07 PM
    My Best Buy store manager called me about 3:45 EST to schedule for me to come in today and pick up my Blue GN7 and I didn't preorder until Tues or Wednesday of this week (been a long week can't say for sure) so I wouldn't necessarily give up hope. I didn't think I stood a chance since I dithered so long in making a decision. Maybe shipments ate trickling in. Oh and I'm on AT&T
    Very cool! I hope you enjoy your phone!

Mine finally shipped. So I can quit moaning.. however, won't be here till Monday. I see an option to deliver to a customer center with UPS, and it says it's available as soon as Today. I'm cautious of this.
    08-19-2016 06:30 PM
    The ATT issue is not BBs fault. ATT decides on the allocation from Samsung. Result still sux none the less.
    08-19-2016 06:35 PM
    Well if it makes you feel any better, those of us who ordered on the first day from Samsung.com have had No movement on anything. When you call their csr "serviceless" reps, one time they will tell you they are shipping today, then another time they say August 26? They are just basically saying anything they want to get you off the phone. Many of the people on that thread have cancelled their order and moved on to other places. "Black-Att".
    I don't know if one person that has been shipped their pre-ordered phone.
    08-19-2016 06:58 PM
    That's true, but by the time I get my order cancelled I have no guarantee that there would still be any stock in the ATT stores. They had only gotten 5 phones total this morning. Very frustrating.
    I have tmobile but I went to an att store this morning to buy a case I wanted from them and the salesman told me they only have 5 Note 5s and they all sold this morning. What kind of launch is this? Why are stores only getting a few? Makes little sense to me. Tmobile has them in stock for pre orders except blue so why didn't they send more to their stores as well?
    08-19-2016 07:25 PM
    UPDATE: finally got my att black note 7 from Best Buy. I'm in California and peroredred 2 hours after they went live. Talked with a mobile rep who told that they had 15 black att note 7s come in. 11 of those were preorders. Such a headache. Lesson learned: don't hang out in the forums when preordering.
    Where in CA? I haven't received any notification from BB about my pre-order, and I went to a different BB near my work (Sherman Oaks) on lunch and they said they didn't receive any note 7's for AT&T. Planning to stop at the store I pre-ordered from after work even if I don't receive a notification.
    08-19-2016 07:52 PM
    Picked my AT&T Note 7 up in store after work today without a hitch. It activated with no problem. Only thing I have to wait on is my SD card has to be mailed to me-they ran out of them. I couldn't get there until after 6 PM because I work too far away. I can live with that-I'm just glad to have my phone in my hand on launch day. I'm sure I'll have the SD card in no time. I'll continue to use my 64GB as a backup in the interim-I have plenty of room left anyway.Everything switched over just fine from my Note 3 just some minor tweaks I am doing to it but it preserved the bulk of what I needed. I got waited on right away when I got there too.
    08-19-2016 08:22 PM
    Well I think I'm calling it a day. After not getting my best buy preorder I ran to 3 AT&T stores to find that all had been sold out. And will not be receiving anything until Monday. So I guess I'm stuck waiting. Hope you all have a great weekend.
    08-19-2016 09:20 PM
    Finally got my blue AT&T n7 but i had to cancel my preorder and buy it at another location that had some.
    08-19-2016 10:12 PM
    My Verizon silver N7 is awesome! When I went by on my lunch break the truck hadn't been there yet. I was upset because the email said to pick it up today. They told me they would call me when it arrived, long story short, they never called me, I went by and they just happened to have it sitting on the desk. I'm just glad to have it, and had my wife pissed because the rep turned off her phone for a couple of hours, so I had to scramble to get that fixed, lol.
    08-19-2016 10:26 PM
    Where in CA? I haven't received any notification from BB about my pre-order, and I went to a different BB near my work (Sherman Oaks) on lunch and they said they didn't receive any note 7's for AT&T. Planning to stop at the store I pre-ordered from after work even if I don't receive a notification.
    ATT supply is tight in Kentucky too. Seems Verizon was best stocked and ATT was the worst.
    08-20-2016 12:49 AM
    I loathe Best Buy right now... I pre-ordered the morning it opened and expected to be able to pick up the phone on launch day.

On launch day I called the 888 number and the representative said my phone was preparing and I should receive it that day. So, I called the local store and the representative said it didn't have the phone.

So today, I walked into the local AT&T ready to cancel and pick up the phone there (in silver but whatever). I asked if I cancel will they be able to see it right away. The AT&T manager said Best Buy received the phone on Thursday and they have the tracking number...

This is ridiculous! At this point I'm just going to go there raise hell and cancel if need be.

BTW AT&T Blue Coral
    08-20-2016 10:14 AM
    I received my first message yesterday that it would be ready 8/19. I never heard anything about it being ready. I just received an email now saying it should be ready today, 8/20. This is my first Best Buy preorder and I am not happy with the process so far.
    08-20-2016 10:34 AM
    I got mine shipped through Best Buy, I'm returning when I get back from vacation . The thing gets soo hot. The battery is horrible and the scratch issue , it's all to much to take for a 900 dollar device .
    08-20-2016 10:35 AM
    Did anyone who ordered from Best Buy with AT&T get an AT&T box or the black Samsung one? Not a big deal but saw a guy here posting about getting an AT&T box and seemed angry lol.
    08-20-2016 11:13 AM
    Had a horrible, horrible day yesterday with Bestbuy!! I was the 2nd person to pre-order from my local store. And guess what?? They had everyone's orders EXCEPT mines!! Looks like someone inside decided to take mine to hook up a friend maybe? If that's not bad enough, upon canceling that order, they couldn't reverse my upgrade! They got AT&T on the phone and they told me I had to give back the phone for reversal! Like what phone? I kept explaining that I never received my pre-order and I just want my upgrade eligibility put back. They have to investigate and get back to me. Ugh! After 5 hours of sorting things out and searching for Note 7's, I finally find a Bestbuy that had the black onyx available for walk in! I had to use one of my other lines to do the upgrade. I gave Bestbuy another chance to redeem themselves cause they messed up my S7 Edge preorder as well. This is the last time I do that with them!! And yes, the Note 7 is in the ugly blue and white AT&T branded box and not the sleek Samsung one..
    KupKrazy likes this.
    08-20-2016 11:37 AM
    Wow sounds horrible. Seriously after I get my phone, whenever that is, I'm done with Best Buy.
    08-20-2016 12:39 PM
    Going through my receipt from BB, kind of upset I didn't pay attention.. I was just happy to get my phone

Billed:
    Note 7 Blue $899.99!!! wtf? When I preordered on the 3rd it was $849.99 on BB. Verizon's price is still $864. Then take the $899.99 and add $20 activation fee from activating it from BB! This is BS

So ordering through BB is going to cost you $58.87 more than verizon.

My tax rate is .08%
    BB $899.99 + tax = $971.99
    Ver $864 + tax = $933.12
    = $38.87 savings from Verizon
    + $20 activation
    = $58.87 savings buying from Verizon

Damnit.... Doesn't BB match Verizon Price?
    08-20-2016 01:04 PM
    Wow sounds horrible. Seriously after I get my phone, whenever that is, I'm done with Best Buy.
    I hear this a lot over on the Samsung.com thread as well. Same issues as best buy as far as stock.
    08-20-2016 01:15 PM
    I pre-ordered online on Aug 15 for pickup. When the 19th came around, the status was still stuck on "Processing" - however the Gear Fit 2 was ready for pick up. I called the general number (not the store number) to inquire about the status and the person was apologetic and told me that it's not ready yet and to not head to the store. She then said she was going to credit my order $100. After the call, indeed I receive a confirmation that my order was credited that amount due to "system error". Anyway, this morning I received an e-mail similar to what someone posted above - that they apologize and that it is taking longer than anticipated. It should be ready for pickup within 30 days.

I'm grateful for the credit, but I guess I should have known better. I've never had a pre-order go smoothly at Best Buy but I thought this would be different. They don't seem to actually reserve items that are pre-ordered in my experience and in this case it seemed like there was a system issue? Anyway, this is definitely the last time I will do any sort of pre-ordering through Best Buy. I am like 0 for 5 with them for pre-orders in actually getting the item on the day of release.

It seems like Best Buy really messed this one up for a lot of people - especially the folks that did this online.
    08-20-2016 02:12 PM
    I pre-ordered online on Aug 15 for pickup. When the 19th came around, the status was still stuck on "Processing" - however the Gear Fit 2 was ready for pick up. I called the general number (not the store number) to inquire about the status and the person was apologetic and told me that it's not ready yet and to not head to the store. She then said she was going to credit my order $100. After the call, indeed I receive a confirmation that my order was credited that amount due to "system error". Anyway, this morning I received an e-mail similar to what someone posted above - that they apologize and that it is taking longer than anticipated. It should be ready for pickup within 30 days.

I'm grateful for the credit, but I guess I should have known better. I've never had a pre-order go smoothly at Best Buy but I thought this would be different. They don't seem to actually reserve items that are pre-ordered in my experience and in this case it seemed like there was a system issue? Anyway, this is definitely the last time I will do any sort of pre-ordering through Best Buy. I am like 0 for 5 with them for pre-orders in actually getting the item on the day of release.

It seems like Best Buy really messed this one up for a lot of people - especially the folks that did this online.
    yes.... I had same experience. I cancelled my preorder and went to Verizon. they had the black onyx in stock. I also made the switch from at&t to Verizon
    08-20-2016 09:28 PM
    The guy at best buy told me that best buy was sent 700 SD cards. They have over 1000 stores so no where near enough to handle the demand. But that's what samsung sent them.

My wife's silver note 7 was ready yesterday for pickup however because we didn't make an appointment they wouldn't let us get it till today. And today we were stuck there for 90 minutes due to a computer issue.
    My black note 7 that I pre-ordered at the same time as my wifes has been delayed until august 30th according to the email I received. I'm sure hoping they get a sooner shipment than that!
    I did pick up the new gear VR though. It's neat and all but I don't know how much i'll use it.
    08-20-2016 10:11 PM
    If anyone is near them, i drove an hour to the Reynoldsburg ohio best buy bc their site said they have black in stock, they canceled my preorder from the newark store that still doesn't have any att phones in stock* and hooked me up with a phone. The sales rep said they have a bunch of them*

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-21-2016 12:46 AM
    I picked up my wife's Note 7 (in black) a day later than planned. Luckily the Best Buy Mobile store didn't run out. However, they did run out of 256 GB microSD cards sometime on the 19th. I'm not expected to get it in the mail until late September. I considered cancelling the order entirely and going to an AT&T store, but didn't want to find out they're out of stock on the N7's. So, my wifey will have to get by with the 64 GB SD card she had before (off her LG G4) for the next month or so.
    08-21-2016 01:26 AM
253 ... 891011