09-02-2016 03:38 PM
253 ... 91011
tools
    The guy at best buy told me that best buy was sent 700 SD cards. They have over 1000 stores so no where near enough to handle the demand. But that's what samsung sent them.

My wife's silver note 7 was ready yesterday for pickup however because we didn't make an appointment they wouldn't let us get it till today. And today we were stuck there for 90 minutes due to a computer issue.
    My black note 7 that I pre-ordered at the same time as my wifes has been delayed until august 30th according to the email I received. I'm sure hoping they get a sooner shipment than that!
    I did pick up the new gear VR though. It's neat and all but I don't know how much i'll use it.
    Why did they make you get an appointment? Why not just pay for phone, go home and pop the sim card in yourself? What is the point of pre ordering from Best Buy if they never have the phone on release day? Defeats the purpose.
    08-21-2016 01:29 AM
    Why did they make you get an appointment? Why not just pay for phone, go home and pop the sim card in yourself? What is the point of pre ordering from Best Buy if they never have the phone on release day? Defeats the purpose.
    The demand was much greater than anticipated. Significantly more. I don't mind pre ordering. At least my wife got hers. The appointments are due to demand. So not everyone is trying to get there's at once as it would make for very long lines.
    They don't let you just take the phone. They say they need to activate it. I don't know why. Just the way it is. I had to pre order there if I wanted the sd card as at&t wasn't doing the SD cards.
    08-21-2016 11:20 AM
    9/1/2016 * 8:30pm went to local Best Buy in Mesa, AZ to buy the Note 7. They where out for the color I wanted, so the gal called the next closest Best Buy. They had one and would set it aside for me to go get it the next day; 9/2/2016 *10:00am . When I got there, I gave them my name and what I was there to pick up. The two Associates kinda danced around, then called someone on their fancy Bluetooth thing for someone else ( which turned out to be the guy who took the call the night prior ). He told me that as of 12:00 midnight they were informed about the recall. Holding on to my Note 4 won't break my heart for a bit longer. I do however feel for the one's who already have one.
    09-02-2016 03:38 PM
253 ... 91011