09-02-2016 03:38 PM
253 ... 56789 ...
tools
    Best Buy literally doesn't know where my actual device is, so I'm not particularly hopeful of that.
    Neither did AT&T with my previous iPhones. But they showed up at my door on launch day or the following Monday. Patience is virtue. I'm already expecting not to receive mine tomorrow (just to not give myself any false hope).
    08-18-2016 05:39 PM
    Best buy is incredibly backed up. I'm sure quite a few of us worrying if we'll get it tomorrow and are all mad and threatening to cancel their preorders will receive theirs tomorrow..

Went through this every year with iPhones and AT&T's site. I doubt Best Buy has more server space than AT&T. I know I got an email about my watch the after and it was already moving and delivered.

My bad man, just edited my post. It's preparing, and since i live very close, i'm sure they are just waiting until tomorrow to ship it.

Got the black verizon version.
    08-18-2016 05:42 PM
    The Sprint Blue is ready for pickup. That Sprint phone is for my Best friend. My personal ATT Blue still says processing? Clearly no ATT Blue at my BB yet. Very concerning.
    08-18-2016 05:42 PM
    Mine just shipped and is set to arrive tomorrow.
    08-18-2016 05:55 PM
    Mine just shipped and is set to arrive tomorrow.
    When did everyone order theirs? Any late bloomers that shipped out today?
    08-18-2016 06:29 PM
    Best Buy called and set up an appointment for tomorrow to make it quicker and easier.
    08-18-2016 06:33 PM
    I just got the text that mine shipped!

...From Lincoln, Nebraska. (I'm in Georgia)

With 'scheduled delivery information is not available at this time.'

It's NDA saver, so I'm hopeful it will still get here tomorrow.
    08-18-2016 06:34 PM
    When did everyone order theirs? Any late bloomers that shipped out today?
    I literally ordered the 4th. You'd think they'd have tried to make sure the f**king phone activates properly BEFORE CHARGING ME and attempting to ship it out to me for god sakes. I literally cannot believe I was charged $77 and they have zero idea where my device is. My online status still just says "Preparing your item for shipping." Sigh.

EDIT I was just told by the Twitter customer service rep. that I need to DM them in 24 hours FROM NOW for an update. I literally cannot believe this s**t.
    mona5804 likes this.
    08-18-2016 06:36 PM
    Called my Best Buy in Ft Worth. They said they only received Silver models for At&t. They are hoping for another shipment tonight. Not looking good for my pre order.
    Which one? South Fort Worth near Burleson or the 820 area?
    08-18-2016 06:39 PM
    Received email from Best Buy @ 9:04 AM this morning that my phone would be available for pickup in 8/19. Then received a phone call at 5:45 PM to schedule an appointment for 10 AM tomorrow. My store is in a suburb of Indianapolis.
    08-18-2016 06:54 PM
    I also got the activation failure notice, I called at 1pm , 22 min wait!! The girl had NO clue. She said I have to take your information and send it to the "back office" they will call you back. By 4:30pm no call. So I called back got a way better girl she took my info and said I have no clue what that other girl told you, put me on hold for 5 min came back and said your all set.
    I thought I was screwed, 10 min later a text and email it had shipped. But ground... Now I looked and it must be close cause it says it's arriving tommorrow!!!
    08-18-2016 07:13 PM
    I also got the activation failure notice, I called at 1pm , 22 min wait!! The girl had NO clue. She said I have to take your information and send it to the "back office" they will call you back. By 4:30pm no call. So I called back got a way better girl she took my info and said I have no clue what that other girl told you, put me on hold for 5 min came back and said your all set.
    I thought I was screwed, 10 min later a text and email it had shipped. But ground... Now I looked and it must be close cause it says it's arriving tommorrow!!!
    Much worse luck here: I've called twice (on my third call because it's still saying it needs attention). Each call has been 25-30 minutes before someone gets on the line. So they need to get their sh** together.
    08-18-2016 07:33 PM
    Much worse luck here: I've called twice (on my third call because it's still saying it needs attention). Each call has been 25-30 minutes before someone gets on the line. So they need to get their sh** together.
    Yea they are the worst I've seen . The one girl had the balls to say you can't get it tommorrow it doesn't release till tommorrow... How do you not know this?
    08-18-2016 07:41 PM
    Yea they are the worst I've seen . The one girl had the balls to say you can't get it tommorrow it doesn't release till tommorrow... How do you not know this?
    Sigh. Still no email 😞
    08-18-2016 10:04 PM
    I pre-ordered this past Monday the 15th with a update on a Verizon line.

No email, but call to BB says order is being prepared. I called the store, they confirmed they have Note 7 inventory, would not release early, did make a 10 am appointment for me even though I have no email telling me to pick up the phone, and said they have enough inventory to cover all pre-orders at this location.

I ordered the oh so beautiful Black so I am keeping my fingers crossed it all works out tomorrow at 10 am!!!

Can't wait for this phone - will be a fun weekend playing with my new N 7
    08-18-2016 10:17 PM
    I'm sure you'll get yours tomorrow. At this point I wish I did use the pickup option.
    08-18-2016 11:02 PM
    I do wish I would have used the pick up option as well instead of ship to home. UPS doesn't deliver to me until around 5pm. It turns out that my preorder arrived at my local best buy to be shipped out to me. I put in a request online to have it held at the local UPS distribution facility and did it in time that it should be ready for pickup by 8:30am. Hopefully this info helps someone in the future. Using UPS MyChoice online was free.
    giper54 likes this.
    08-19-2016 01:59 AM
    I do wish I would have used the pick up option as well instead of ship to home. UPS doesn't deliver to me until around 5pm. It turns out that my preorder arrived at my local best buy to be shipped out to me. I put in a request online to have it held at the local UPS distribution facility and did it in time that it should be ready for pickup by 8:30am. Hopefully this info helps someone in the future. Using UPS MyChoice online was free.
    How did you find out it arrived at your local best buy?
    08-19-2016 02:53 AM
    Wow... I got really screwed over with Best Buy..

"Hello, please accept our apology for this inconvenience.

The item listed below is taking longer to fulfill than we anticipated. However, we do expect it to arrive at your door within 30 days.

For more information and additional options, please see the What You Need to Know section below.

We appreciate your patience, and thank you for being a loyal Best Buy® customer.

Sincerely,

Your Best Buy Customer Care Team"

EXPECTED TO ARRIVE: within 30 days
    08-19-2016 04:39 AM
    No Way! Did you order the Coral Blue?

Can you cancel the Pre-order and head to your carrier to pick one up and enjoy Note 7 goodness today?
    08-19-2016 04:59 AM
    That sucks!!!

Sounds like a lot of people have experienced this before with Best Buy.

I have yet to get a notification that my Blue Note 7 is ready for pick-up at the store. As a contingency, my wife is heading to AT&T at 8:30 to see if she can get one there.

JOHN

The item listed below is taking longer to fulfill than we anticipated. However, we do expect it to arrive at your door within 30 days.

For more information and additional options, please see the What You Need to Know section below.

We appreciate your patience, and thank you for being a loyal Best Buy® customer.

Sincerely,

08-19-2016 04:59 AM
    I hope the blue at&t version is not out of stock, I hope I can swap it for black in store if that's the case. While I'm hoping, I also hope they allow me to swap and get the sd card instead of the watch since I already bought two of them. I pre order on the 3rd but cancel because the best buy employees said you have to pick the memory card option. Then I pre order again on the 5th and realized there isn't a memory card option for online.
    08-19-2016 05:45 AM
    08-19-2016 05:59 AM

Sincerely,

I got this same email. I ordered black.

Posted via Carrier Pigeon.
    08-19-2016 06:08 AM
    I got this same email. I ordered black.

Posted via Carrier Pigeon.
    I preordered the 11th and mine in on truck today , not saying it to be a ****, just saying you should call and raise hell
    08-19-2016 06:41 AM
253 ... 56789 ...