[Note 7] What is your Best Buy order status?

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
So i pre-ordered mine yesterday in store. So i go to swipe for the 50 dollar down payment and then the rep gives me a 50 gift card. So does the gift card have the 50 dollar down payment on it for me to use when i purchase the phone? Or is it just bonus 50 dollar gift card? I tried to go ahead an pay the full price but he said i couldn't do that :(

They make you buy a $50 gift card to pre-order the phone. You can use that $50 toward the price of the phone when you pick it up, or toward something else. But if you cancel your Best Buy pre-order you are stuck with that $50 gift card.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
My order status says "Ready for Pickup" from my local BB, though the text they sent me said I can pick it up starting 8/19. Since I'm passing by the store later today, I'm going to see if they'll give it up early. :)

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered two verizon note 7 in store on 8/10 (black and silver). Just got an email for each of them:

Untitled.png

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Did they just charge it or was that over night?

Charged 8/17

I just got the email saying it will be ready on 8/19 as well. This happen last time with the Note5, they would not release it the day before.

Even though it says Ready to pickup now. I will probably be there at 10am tomorrow.

Joe378

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
The recording said "processing". Talked to a person, suppose to be delivered today, Thursday.

I don't think so and I hope I am wrong. Anytime a shipment is coming to me via UPS, I get notified via email once the shipping label is created. The watch came UPS so I am almost certain the phone will also and I have not received any notifications yet unless they are doing that today for 1 day delivery for tomorrow. This is the first time I pre-ordered for home delivery and if I don't have it my tomorrow, will be the last time I do this as I'd rather preorder in store.

nick112288

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I pre-ordered two verizon note 7 in store on 8/10 (black and silver). Just got an email for each of them:

View attachment 235751

I'm understanding you pre-ordered in store correct?

I pre-ordered in store on 8/3 and all I am showing online is purchase of the $50 gift card. Nothing in my recent orders or anything about a phone pre-order.

Anyone else pre-order in store and get this notification?

shadow82x

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
That's Great!!! What day did you order?

Checking my email it says ready for pickup on 8/19 hmm... But I'm assuming I could probably go in today and pick it up? I ordered it a few days ago, but I'm assuming the status greatly depends on the individual store preparing it.

Verizon Variant / Unactivated-Full Price

zhingket

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
My CC got charged overnight but still preparing for shipment, but Gear VR is waiting for UPS, hopefully its 1 day shipping. But my slickwraps haven't shipped yet so I guess I'll use a case until I get the skin.

Garneth

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Will our phones really be here tomorrow? >_> Mine still hasn't shipped yet.

However, my Fit 2 did ship from a warehouse in Fresno, CA and I'm in San Jose, CA so maybe if it's that same warehouse...

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm understanding you pre-ordered in store correct?

I pre-ordered in store on 8/3 and all I am showing online is purchase of the $50 gift card. Nothing in my recent orders or anything about a phone pre-order.

Anyone else pre-order in store and get this notification?

I ordered in store. Nothing on bestbuy.com shows any record of my pre-order. I just got the pickup email I posted this morning to pick up Friday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz