[Note 7] What is your Best Buy order status?

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Just left bb. Not giving them out today. Also no new gear VR in stock yet. Also the old gear VR makes me sick (tried it for the first time, cardboard makes me want to puke too).

geekstergrl

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Mine finally changed status last night, and Best Buy reauth'ed my card. I was beginning to wonder if it was ever going to change. It now says preparing for shipping. Not sure how it's going to arrive by tomorrow, but I sure hope it does.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Just left bb. Not giving them out today. Also no new gear VR in stock yet. Also the old gear VR makes me sick (tried it for the first time, cardboard makes me want to puke too).

Same here. No dice. :( They did give me the watch though. The manager also told me they will be sold out of inventory by 11 am tomorrow morning and that people that did not get the "Your Order Can Be Picked Up on 8/19" text or e-mail, they'll be SOL until new stock arrives. (I live in NJ and go to a pretty busy BB, so YMMV with that.)

TheIowaKid

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: What is your BestBuy order status?

I preordered at Best Buy but my account online has absolutely no indication of such. However, when I called they say they see it.

Same for me, but calling to the store gets me no where since they NEVER ANSWER.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site

Does best buy make you sit there and activate the phone like going into a Verizon store? I'd rather just take the sealed boxes home and do it myself.

tripleh3lix

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Always lovely waking up to "unfortunately, there was an issue activating your device. Please call BestBuy.com". On att here and paid off my next plan so this issue wouldn't happen.

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site

Does best buy make you sit there and activate the phone like going into a Verizon store? I'd rather just take the sealed boxes home and do it myself.

If you bought it on contract or through an instalment plan you will have to activate it in store.

Sent from Sir Cletus Sexy IV.
(S7 Edge Titanium)

Dracolan

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

Last time I got a phone from the actual store they did. And they tried to install crap on there saying it would help my phones performance. I didn't let them install anything extra of course but they were persistent about it. Though this was back when I got my Fascinate too so it's been a while and maybe they have changed.

jshah500

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
I wasn't aware they make you activate in the store. I was hoping to go during my lunch break tomorrow and grab it, but activating will take too long. Damn.