[Note 7] What is your Best Buy order status?

tinybfk

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
When I got my s7e they didn't make me activate it in store. I had ordered it online for in store pickup and they handed it to me with activation instructions and I was on my way.

Posted via Carrier Pigeon.

austin1522

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Are you getting the ready for pickup emails if you placed the order online for in store pickup? No movement on mine. Ordered 8/5, all the rep could say over the phone at my location is that they're expecting preorders to be filled? Figured it'd be this morning with everyone else if that's the case

giper54

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
Re: What is your BestBuy order status?

Does best buy make you sit there and activate the phone like going into a Verizon store? I'd rather just take the sealed boxes home and do it myself.

I have bought several phones off contract and they usually open the box to make sure it works and put your SIM card in to test the phone and data connection. They will offer more help but if you want to go after that you may.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Are you getting the ready for pickup emails if you placed the order online for in store pickup? No movement on mine. Ordered 8/5, all the rep could say over the phone at my location is that they're expecting preorders to be filled? Figured it'd be this morning with everyone else if that's the case

Yes. Pre-ordered for in store pickup earlier this week and have received a text and e-mail that it is ready to be picked up tomorrow.

jrich1391

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Order my Silver Note 7 for AT&T on Aug 3rd. Got the email from Bestbuy saying my phone has shipped out this morning. I got a tracking number and I also receive my email for returning my old phone.

Last edited:

mizz_ordo

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
I just called my local Bestbuy where I placed my pre-order. The rep stated she got some Note 7's in but they are already allocated to other customers. Supposedly there were customers ahead of me on the list. I asked her how that can be when I was the 2nd person to pre-order from their store. How can there be others ahead of me? She couldn't say anything but that they will have another shipment tomorrow some time but doesn't know when or if my phone will be in it... They messed up my pre-order for the S7 Edge before as well...

BYI

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Order my Silver Note 7 for AT&T on Aug 3rd. Got the email from Bestbuy saying my phone has shipped out this morning. I got a tracking number and I also receive my email for returningredients my old phone.
Does the tracking number show what day your phone will be delivered?

Garneth

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I am absolutely livid with Best Buy right now.

I received a text a few hours ago stating "Sorry, there is an issue with the mobile package for order <NUMBER>. Call 1-877-702-2211 for help."

So, I did and was told that there was an issue activating my device, and the woman on the phone had absolutely no idea if my phone is currently being shipped or where it is, telling me "I have no clue as to where your device is, and the issue is your phone didn't activate properly so you will have to wait to be called by [some Best Buy or AT&T store thing I forgot the name of] and that could take 24-48 hours."

When asked if I will get my phone tomorrow as advertised, she told me "I honestly have no idea." When I expressed to her that my phone was set to ship to my office, assuming I'd get it Friday, and then told her the office is not open on weekends so I'd need it shipped to my apartment instead, she said "It's not letting me update the shipment address in my system. That might mean it has shipped but I don't know and I don't have a tracking number."

So, basically, I'm at the stage where I have no ******* clue when I'm getting my phone or where the hell it even is. **** Best Buy.

jshah500

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site

I received a text a few hours ago stating "Sorry, there is an issue with the mobile package for order <NUMBER>. Call 1-877-702-2211 for help."

So, I did and was told that there was an issue activating my device, and the woman on the phone had absolutely no idea if my phone is currently being shipped or where it is, telling me "I have no clue as to where your device is, and the issue is your phone didn't activate properly so you will have to wait to be called by [some Best Buy or AT&T store thing I forgot the name of] and that could take 24-48 hours."

When asked if I will get my phone tomorrow as advertised, she told me "I honestly have no idea." When I expressed to her that my phone was set to ship to my office, assuming I'd get it Friday, and then told her the office is not open on weekends so I'd need it shipped to my apartment instead, she said "It's not letting me update the shipment address in my system. That might mean it has shipped but I don't know and I don't have a tracking number."

So, basically, I'm at the stage where I have no ******* clue when I'm getting my phone or where the hell it even is. **** Best Buy.

Wow, I would be pulling my hair out at that point. Sorry man, that really sucks. I hope you get it all figured out.

mpazevedo

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I called the Best Buy Mobile number this morning and it said that my order was available for pick. I then checked my email stating that my order will be ready on 8-19-16. I wonder if I can swing by after work today and see if I can pick it up with the email print out. I will see.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site

http://www.apa.org/topics/anger/control.aspx

Garneth

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Update

I ranted on Twitter and their customer service Twitter people DM'd me, then recommended I try calling again and specifically request to be transferred to the mobile back office. So, I did that and the customer service rep on the phone refused to transfer me?? LOL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol