[Note 7] What is your Best Buy order status?

jshah500

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
What I find frustrating is that after I found out that Best Buy didn't have any ATT phones in stock at all, I called the closest ATT store to find out that they had 5 silver Note 7's that were available first come first served. I went over there and come to find out I couldn't buy one because of the pre-order I already had in place with BB. Even if I cancelled my BB pre-order they said it would take at least a day to register in their system, so basically I'm SOL.

Not true. I canceled my BB preorder and it registered in Sprint's system within 5 minutes. Then again, maybe ATT is different.

And even if it does take a day, you'd might as well cancel at BB. At the very earliest you can still get it tomorrow from an ATT store. BB isn't going to have any for a while (seems like).

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Looks like my local BB only got ATT silver devices in. My Black pre-order had no fulfillment date per the BB chat rep i talked to :(
(Local for me being Cincinnati/EastGate, OH)

Cheers
BR

Cowboy8467

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
That's true, but by the time I get my order cancelled I have no guarantee that there would still be any stock in the ATT stores. They had only gotten 5 phones total this morning. Very frustrating.

tinybfk

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I just called about my phone again to ask about the delay, the lady told me the phones are backed up until October 3rd. I'm seriously about to lose it.
I just got an email and text from BestBuy saying mine just shipped. Looks like the delay was short for mine. Again Black version through Sprint in case anyone is keeping track.

tinybfk

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I just got an email and text from BestBuy saying mine just shipped. Looks like the delay was short for mine. Again Black version through Sprint in case anyone is keeping track.

Just checked the tracking number and it's actually out for delivery today! Woo! UPS tracking says it shipped yesterday even though Best Buy's system said processing. Funny they sent the email just a bit ago saying it's delayed then a little later I get the shipped notice and now I find out it's actually out for delivery. I'm happy.

Posted via Carrier Pigeon.

ppeng

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Just an FYI. I contacted a chat rep to have my order changed to a different color/store. They told me I might want to call my local store first. I am glad I did. They told me I would get my black att pre-order today and that they were getting shippments throughout the day. If you live in a metro area you can see the inventory fluctuating, so it passes the smell test for me. I am in the Boston area if this helps.

TLDR: Call your local store and if you ask nice they may give you the scoop.

jv061499

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I preordered mine in a local BB and just received this email. It says that its still going to arrive today. Has any received an email like this?Screen Shot 2016-08-19 at 12.40.14 PM.png

Thisistip

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
I called my BB after going on at opening to see if they got a late shipment. They said they had not received any for AT&T because they were backordered but should be there tomorrow. I have no faith in that.

TheIowaKid

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: What is your BestBuy order status?

Same, so annoying. Especially when I go into the store and see 5-10 employees goofing around doing absolutely nothing.

I got so mad today that both at&t and Best Buy didnt answer that I went to Wal Mart to see if I could buy a bullhorn. Luckily for them, they didnt have any. My plan was to go to the store and then try and call in. Once they dont answer, since they wont, I was going to blast the bull horn and say answer your damn phone! Lucky bastards.

toy4x

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Just got back from BB, picked mine up. No problems, I left and I'm setting up my phone myself, they offered but didnt want them messing with it. They seem to take a long time due to people transfering data from their old phones there in store.

They got me though.... offered me the 9.6 Samsung TAB E for free($10/mo).. my old Tab2 died recently, so no reason not to get it.

My local store had 2 blue corals available for walk in... no appt.

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I got the same email.
I was the 3rd person who ordered the note 7 at this local BB store.
I called and they said they're missing a few note 7 and should be able to recover them by end of day today.
If they don't have mine by end of day today, I'll cancel the order.

larry1014

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Got my 2 Preordered Verizon Note 7's in Coral blue at 11AM. Transferring data now. Not many people at the Best buy I went to. I got my 2 SD Cards(256GB) so I am a happy camper.

1000rrren

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Just left the store... They didn't have my black att phone. And I pre-ordered it when it came out. They say they will email me when it comes in.... Fail!

Garneth

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Wow... I got really screwed over with Best Buy..

"Hello, please accept our apology for this inconvenience.

The item listed below is taking longer to fulfill than we anticipated. However, we do expect it to arrive at your door within 30 days.

For more information and additional options, please see the What You Need to Know section below.

We appreciate your patience, and thank you for being a loyal Best Buy® customer.

Sincerely,

Your Best Buy Customer Care Team"

EXPECTED TO ARRIVE: within 30 days

Yup, same here. I cancelled my pre-order and have to return the Fit 2, but I'm getting the Note today from the AT&T store near me. **** Best Buy.

Edgar5

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Despite being told to go into Best Buy by customer care and the location themselves. No phone was available for pickup. Time to look for somewhere else to fulfill my order. Worst experience ever.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63