[Note 7] What is your Best Buy order status?

tripleh3lix

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Despite being told to go into Best Buy by customer care and the location themselves. No phone was available for pickup. Time to look for somewhere else to fulfill my order. Worst experience ever.

Indeed. I walked into best buy to see what was going on with my order. The lady was actually able to check my still "preparing to ship" and "delayed" phone: and that it was sitting at a best buy store 6 hours from me in Northern California. She was able to find out from them that there are 8 phones sitting there, and that they're going out with UPS today. Mentioned they usually do pickups for routing to other stores around 2, and they're shipping it Next Day Air and I should receive a tracking number by the end of the day.

Possibly being delivered tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath.

Cowboy8467

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I just got that exact same email. Still not very hopeful for today though...

Just to provide a little bit of hope, I got a phone call from ATT a couple of hours ago telling me that my order was ready, and I went in and walked out with a blue ATT Note 7, so even if it took them a few hours longer than I would have liked, they were able to fulfill my pre-order on launch day.

Zaku77

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I just set up my appointment to go grab mine after work. I only pre-ordered about 10 days ago, too, so I'm glad there were no issues. I'm getting the black one through Verizon.

mona5804

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
UPDATE: finally got my att black note 7 from Best Buy. I'm in California and peroredred 2 hours after they went live. Talked with a mobile rep who told that they had 15 black att note 7s come in. 11 of those were preorders. Such a headache. Lesson learned: don't hang out in the forums when preordering.

MelissaH

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
My Best Buy store manager called me about 3:45 EST to schedule for me to come in today and pick up my Blue GN7 and I didn't preorder until Tues or Wednesday of this week (been a long week can't say for sure) so I wouldn't necessarily give up hope. I didn't think I stood a chance since I dithered so long in making a decision. Maybe shipments ate trickling in. Oh and I'm on AT&T

tripleh3lix

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
My Best Buy store manager called me about 3:45 EST to schedule for me to come in today and pick up my Blue GN7 and I didn't preorder until Tues or Wednesday of this week (been a long week can't say for sure) so I wouldn't necessarily give up hope. I didn't think I stood a chance since I dithered so long in making a decision. Maybe shipments ate trickling in. Oh and I'm on AT&T

Very cool! I hope you enjoy your phone!

Mine finally shipped. So I can quit moaning.. however, won't be here till Monday. I see an option to deliver to a customer center with UPS, and it says it's available as soon as Today. I'm cautious of this.

Last edited:

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Well if it makes you feel any better, those of us who ordered on the first day from Samsung.com have had No movement on anything. When you call their csr "serviceless" reps, one time they will tell you they are shipping today, then another time they say August 26? They are just basically saying anything they want to get you off the phone. Many of the people on that thread have cancelled their order and moved on to other places. "Black-Att".
I don't know if one person that has been shipped their pre-ordered phone.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
That's true, but by the time I get my order cancelled I have no guarantee that there would still be any stock in the ATT stores. They had only gotten 5 phones total this morning. Very frustrating.

I have tmobile but I went to an att store this morning to buy a case I wanted from them and the salesman told me they only have 5 Note 5s and they all sold this morning. What kind of launch is this? Why are stores only getting a few? Makes little sense to me. Tmobile has them in stock for pre orders except blue so why didn't they send more to their stores as well?

csonny2

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
UPDATE: finally got my att black note 7 from Best Buy. I'm in California and peroredred 2 hours after they went live. Talked with a mobile rep who told that they had 15 black att note 7s come in. 11 of those were preorders. Such a headache. Lesson learned: don't hang out in the forums when preordering.

Where in CA? I haven't received any notification from BB about my pre-order, and I went to a different BB near my work (Sherman Oaks) on lunch and they said they didn't receive any note 7's for AT&T. Planning to stop at the store I pre-ordered from after work even if I don't receive a notification.

convert

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Picked my AT&T Note 7 up in store after work today without a hitch. It activated with no problem. Only thing I have to wait on is my SD card has to be mailed to me-they ran out of them. I couldn't get there until after 6 PM because I work too far away. I can live with that-I'm just glad to have my phone in my hand on launch day. I'm sure I'll have the SD card in no time. I'll continue to use my 64GB as a backup in the interim-I have plenty of room left anyway.Everything switched over just fine from my Note 3 just some minor tweaks I am doing to it but it preserved the bulk of what I needed. I got waited on right away when I got there too.

Edgar5

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Well I think I'm calling it a day. After not getting my best buy preorder I ran to 3 AT&T stores to find that all had been sold out. And will not be receiving anything until Monday. So I guess I'm stuck waiting. Hope you all have a great weekend.

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
My Verizon silver N7 is awesome! When I went by on my lunch break the truck hadn't been there yet. I was upset because the email said to pick it up today. They told me they would call me when it arrived, long story short, they never called me, I went by and they just happened to have it sitting on the desk. I'm just glad to have it, and had my wife pissed because the rep turned off her phone for a couple of hours, so I had to scramble to get that fixed, lol.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Where in CA? I haven't received any notification from BB about my pre-order, and I went to a different BB near my work (Sherman Oaks) on lunch and they said they didn't receive any note 7's for AT&T. Planning to stop at the store I pre-ordered from after work even if I don't receive a notification.

ATT supply is tight in Kentucky too. Seems Verizon was best stocked and ATT was the worst.

Spazzbk

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
I loathe Best Buy right now... I pre-ordered the morning it opened and expected to be able to pick up the phone on launch day.

On launch day I called the 888 number and the representative said my phone was preparing and I should receive it that day. So, I called the local store and the representative said it didn't have the phone.

So today, I walked into the local AT&T ready to cancel and pick up the phone there (in silver but whatever). I asked if I cancel will they be able to see it right away. The AT&T manager said Best Buy received the phone on Thursday and they have the tracking number...

This is ridiculous! At this point I'm just going to go there raise hell and cancel if need be.

BTW AT&T Blue Coral

aczaplicki

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I received my first message yesterday that it would be ready 8/19. I never heard anything about it being ready. I just received an email now saying it should be ready today, 8/20. This is my first Best Buy preorder and I am not happy with the process so far.

jbnerkG 1

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I got mine shipped through Best Buy, I'm returning when I get back from vacation . The thing gets soo hot. The battery is horrible and the scratch issue , it's all to much to take for a 900 dollar device .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney