Never had to use warranty, just wondering what it does cover. Can't find info on there site.

Gonna look into there insurance. Anyone ever had there insurance and had to use it?

Posted from Android Central.
    on Samsung Galaxy s5
    08-17-2016 12:27 PM
    Warranty doesn't cover cracked screens unless you can prove it cracked because of a factory defect. Insurance, on the other hand, will depend on the plan you're picking, but most do include cracked screens (also, most will include a deductible for it).
    08-17-2016 12:52 PM
    I think it's insane that Samsung doesn't offer this same protection plan for its Canadian customers. We are getting the exact same phone, why would we not be qualified to purchase the same coverage through Samsung?

All they offer us is an extended warranty
    08-17-2016 01:22 PM
    Don't about others, but Verizon's coverage seems to be around a $200 deductible. Normally with overnight shipment of a replacement, if they cover the damage, for a replacement phone. If you are on Verizon, you cannot get Samsung coverage. They have a deal so you have to get Verizon or some other third party coverage like square trade. Here is a link to a comparison of coverage: http://forums.androidcentral.com/e?l...token=d0uknDmz
    08-17-2016 01:37 PM
    Don't about others, but Verizon's coverage seems to be around a $200 deductible. Normally with overnight shipment of a replacement, if they cover the damage, for a replacement phone. If you are on Verizon, you cannot get Samsung coverage. They have a deal so you have to get Verizon or some other third party coverage like square trade. Here is a link to a comparison of coverage: http://forums.androidcentral.com/e?l...token=L92R6H4j
    What !! you can not get the Samsung coverage if you are on Verizon?
    08-17-2016 02:17 PM
    Don't about others, but Verizon's coverage seems to be around a $200 deductible. Normally with overnight shipment of a replacement, if they cover the damage, for a replacement phone. If you are on Verizon, you cannot get Samsung coverage. They have a deal so you have to get Verizon or some other third party coverage like square trade. Here is a link to a comparison of coverage: http://forums.androidcentral.com/e?l...token=fTsqhghm
    I don't know what T-Mo's will be on the Note 7, but on my LG G4 it was $170. I cracked my screen....but I found a licensed place to replace the screen and install it for $140.
    08-17-2016 02:44 PM
    Moderator Note: Please do not post methods advocating fraud in the forums. This falls under the illegal activities section of the forum rules.
    08-17-2016 02:55 PM