08-21-2016 07:46 PM
54 123
tools
    How long will it take for my microsd to arrive?

Did you hear about the note 8?

Im having second thoughts about this coral blue, what was I thinking?

Posted via the Android Central App
    i actually think the "coral blue 2nd thoughts what was i thinking" gripe is legit...

my co-worker got hers today, and truth be told, that color while nice for about 5 minutes, would SURELY make me regret getting it pretty quick..

i just don't get Samsung...as big as they are, is it too much to ask to make 5 simple colors? (and if ur reading this Sammy, for the record, those 5 colors would be: "DEEP BLACK that COMPLETELY blends into bezel BLACK", white, silver, gold, and slate grey....) not that hard, truly its not....

(and before anyone wants to tell me how they love the coral blue, all i can say is, hold off replying to this post for about a month, then we can talk...)

BTC
    gvyt36785 likes this.
    08-18-2016 07:18 PM
    i actually think the "coral blue 2nd thoughts what was i thinking" gripe is legit...

my co-worker got hers today, and truth be told, that color while nice for about 5 minutes, would SURELY make me regret getting it pretty quick..

i just don't get Samsung...as big as they are, is it too much to ask to make 5 simple colors? (and if ur reading this Sammy, for the record, those 5 colors would be: "DEEP BLACK that COMPLETELY blends into bezel BLACK", white, silver, gold, and slate grey....) not that hard, truly its not....

(and before anyone wants to tell me how they love the coral blue, all i can say is, hold off replying to this post for about a month, then we can talk...)

BTC
    I don't see anything wrong with the blue, truth be told. I am just so sick of black phones. There's just something so ... boring about it, I don't know, that's just my opinion. Gold is too tacky and doesn't look well on any phone, I've noticed (at least to me). Silver is nice, I have a silver S7 Edge after all. If the S7 Edge did come in blue coral, that's the color I would have chosen because blue is my favorite color and I like to represent that as best I can lol playing with my sister's blue coral Note 7 is making me wish I had one, but at least I get to play with it every now and again while I still have my S7 Edge
    08-21-2016 07:01 PM
    On my 2nd full day with Blue Coral and still no regrets !!!

If anything I'm loving my last second decision more and more
    Iva_LadyDiCaprio98 likes this.
    08-21-2016 07:11 PM
    It's funny because some of these threads were started lol

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-21-2016 07:46 PM
54 123