So I preordered a black note 7 and I saw one in person and it looks sick

But now I'm wondering if I should've ordered the blue one I didn't like it at first but the more I see it the more I like it. I know I have the return window but I just checked the status of the blue one and on att's site they said if I ordered now it would ship between Aug 23-30.

I wonder if stores will have a good launch day supply? Maybe I can return it to a store and check out a blue one?

Anyone else second guessing the color they picked?
    08-17-2016 10:17 PM
    I just ordered my Note7 today in beautiful black โ˜ป
    No regrets
    08-17-2016 10:22 PM
    My sister picked the blue because she likes the way it looks. In the end, you get the phone you'll know you'll like in the long run and not just for the moment. I, personally, am so sick of having had black phones in the past that I won't be going towards black as my choice of color anymore. If you think black looked best for you, then you should stick with it. If you could see yourself having the blue coral as a permanent choice, then by all means go for it. But, seeing as that is the most popular choice (apart from black), I cannot say for sure if they will have any available in store during launch. You may be lucky if you get there early enough, but there's no guarantee. In the end, it's all up to you and your preferences. Only you can make that choice.
    billykac, nonie and mustang8918 like this.
    08-17-2016 10:24 PM
    I might get silver.. I had black s7... Nothing much... But looks very elegant.... And my hubby is taking black so I need to take other color hahaha
    nonie likes this.
    08-17-2016 10:34 PM
    I guess I'm the only one on team silver ๐Ÿ˜„
    The black is nice... But I agree I'm sick of having a black phone.. As for the blue coral I keep changing my mind.. In some pictures it looks like a powder blue.. Other times it looks a little darker.

Posted via the Android Central App
    nonie likes this.
    08-17-2016 10:38 PM
    I like blue but the black finish looks less reflective than blue so it wins.

08-17-2016 10:44 PM
    I like blue but the black finish looks less reflective than blue so it wins.

Hmm good point. Was VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRy close to ordering the Blue online. I saw how much I'd be paying with my down payment, AT&T Every Year plan, Plus tax. Sooo tempting, but I'm moving and need to secure a private mail box so that if i'm Not home, no dumb carrier will leave any package on the front porch in a poor hidden area.
    08-18-2016 12:28 AM
    There is no blue color in my country and i choosed the black one. i would pick the blue one if there is. but i am fine with the black color. my note5 was also black.
    08-18-2016 05:51 AM
    I chose blue. My last four phones have been black, and while the black Note 7 is nice, black feels a bit 'boring' to me at the moment. So, it was time for a change (though this is coming from someone whose favorite phone color-wise was a metallic-orange LG EnV. )
    08-18-2016 06:32 AM
    I would had chosen blue if it wasn't for the gold trim. If I wanted blue, I would get a blue case. The black was also too sexy to pass up.
    nonie likes this.
    08-18-2016 07:33 AM
    Team Silver here.

I agree with a previous poster - it's totally personal.

To the degree it matters to anyone else, for me, buying yet another "black" phone was just too hard to do. Hard for me to imagine a color that is less interesting, and more invisible. I wanted something different, and frankly would have been happy with any other color. To my eye, Silver makes me do a double-take, definitely catches my eye.

In the end, many of us use cases, right? I think this reduces the criticality of color choice somewhat.
    nonie likes this.
    08-18-2016 07:54 AM
    I picked black but leaning toward silver. Looks too reflective though. When im on my moto not sure I need something blinding me while riding. Surprised there isn't color comparison video yet. At least that i've seen.
    08-18-2016 08:29 AM
    I ordered Silver the day after the phone was announced, sight unseen. I've had like 5 black phones in a row and ready for a change. I liked the look of the silver S7 Edge phone and I think the N7 color is similar.
    nonie likes this.
    08-18-2016 09:26 AM
    I decided to drive on the wild side by picking up blue.

Silver is too close to white and I'm afraid black might blend in with a table.
    08-18-2016 09:32 AM
    I guess I'm the only one on team silver
    Fear not, I am also Team Silver
    nonie likes this.
    08-18-2016 11:54 AM
    I guess I'm the only one on team silver ๐Ÿ˜„
    Fear not, I am also Team Silver
    nonie likes this.
    08-18-2016 11:54 AM
    My black phone will be here today I'm so excited but I still want to see a blue one in person.

As someone else said the hold trim is what might hold me back.

Oh so at best buy today they had a rose gold s7 edge and it looked so good.
    08-18-2016 01:00 PM
    I went for the coral blue since my last 4 have been black phones.
    08-18-2016 01:28 PM
    I haven't ordered a phone, but sales contact is gonna let me know for sure when they come in and set up an appointment to get one.
    I am thinking team silver. Haven't seen a silver one in person. Saw the silver s7edge when I looked at black note. I haven't had black in sooo long, but the silver is the one. I know I've seen some think it to shiny and I may regret it. Lol
    I'm coming from a whte one

Posted from Android Central.
    on Samsung Galaxy s5
    08-18-2016 01:32 PM
    I picked black but leaning toward silver. Looks too reflective though. When im on my moto not sure I need something blinding me while riding. Surprised there isn't color comparison video yet. At least that i've seen.
    Android Authority did one http://www.androidauthority.com/gala...arison-707185/
    Dukins likes this.
    08-18-2016 01:45 PM
    I ordered the blue and wish I got the black. I'm worried about the top and bottom bezels being distracting. Oh well.
    08-18-2016 01:48 PM
    I ordered the blue and wish I got the black. I'm worried about the top and bottom bezels being distracting. Oh well.
    Just go to a corporate store and exchange it. I know AT&T lets you do that. Last year I preorded the S7 edge and they shipped me one with a cluster of dead pixels. I went to the corporate store by my house and they swapped it no problem. Didn't have to make phone calls or anything.
    08-18-2016 02:17 PM
    I initially ordered the coral blue but after watching a comparison video I called and cancelled it and ordered the black. It's going to shock my system after using a white phone the past four years.
    08-18-2016 07:47 PM
    Silver is king!
    08-18-2016 08:10 PM
    I have a silver S7E so I went with black for the note 7. Haven't had a solid black phone in years and thought it looked slick.

Posted via Carrier Pigeon.
    08-18-2016 08:22 PM