OWNERS: What do you NOT LIKE about your Galaxy Note 7?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
That stupid as f Qualcomm sticker they put on it that left the top of my phone all gunky. Haha!

In all seriousness though. I'm not sold on TouchWiz. I usually use Nova Prime on my Android phones, but told myself I was gonna wait as long as I could to try it out.

panzerghost

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Coming from a Nexus 6, It's small, the obvious bloatware, the keyboard (also small). It feels like a toy I'm going to break without a case on it. The iris scanner isn't as fast as entering a pin (and sometimes just fails altogether).

Still early and there's a clear adjustment/break in period. Worse comes to worst I'll just return it.

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
See if Good Lock is available for it yet. That's Samsung's closer to stock launcher. I've been using that on my S7 Edge and after customizing it, love it.

thunderup

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Not a big fan of the ringtones and notification sounds, but that's an easy fix. The speaker is subpar compared to the Moto X Pure I'm coming from, but I expected that given the single bottom speaker and water resistance. I'm giving it a go with some of the Samsung apps to see how I like them, but I see myself eventually going back to Swiftkey, Textra, and Nova.

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
That stupid as f Qualcomm sticker they put on it that left the top of my phone all gunky. Haha!

In all seriousness though. I'm not sold on TouchWiz. I usually use Nova Prime on my Android phones, but told myself I was gonna wait as long as I could to try it out.

I feel you. I've used nova on all my phones. Going to give touch wiz a try this go around. Coming from nova how do you like it? Are there gestures? Fluid transition between screens?

Sent from Sir Cletus Sexy IV.
(S7 Edge Titanium)

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Coming from a Nexus 6, It's small, the obvious bloatware, the keyboard (also small). It feels like a toy I'm going to break without a case on it. The iris scanner isn't as fast as entering a pin (and sometimes just fails altogether).

Still early and there's a clear adjustment/break in period. Worse comes to worst I'll just return it.
On the note 5 you can adjust the size of the keyboard. I would assume it's the same in the 7.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Nothing so far! Except that it's damn hard to find a heavy duty case for this thing right now. I'm using a Unicorn Beetle until the Defender is out or something similar like this new Tech 21 style Defender that is out in a week.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site

I didn't even set up the TouchWiz home screen. I installed Nova Prime right away. I don't mind TouchWiz, but I can't stand the icons.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
The speaker is as bad as the reviewers said -- it is like mono. That is all I have found to complain about.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01